• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jenn Sterger

Cornada

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder---support your cheerleaders & sundolls---not these attention grabbing wannabes

look at all these newbs showing up talking ****.  i wasn't aware there was an underground society of fat people that hate attractive people.  its cool, im sure your mommies still think your cute....well, maybe.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

MG's girlfriend is hotter than all 3 put together & she is a USF cheerleader...

Now THATS comedy.....

Anyway, seriously why is this a topic?

I'll comment on some of the things that I know for fact, that some are simply speculating.

1) Jenn and Gurly are friends. If they want to sit together and try to look hot while doing so, why hold it against them?

2) I've known Jenn and her family for 10 years. Her parents have been season ticket holders for as long, or longer, than I've been going to games. So they've been supporting the program since at least 2001.

3) I agree that the girl on the left in the photo is the hottest. :) 

4) and finally, why do people get all up in arms over "real or fake"? I mean really. if you like little boobs, dont look at her. if you like big ones, then feel free to look at her. i've never understood the whole "omg, theyre fake!" argument when it comes to ANY woman. whatever tickles your pickle.

both looked great

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Bulliever... can you spot green?

n5001050_34894816_9165.jpg

Not bad, but not her best.  What's up with the Canadian tuxedos?

nothing wrong with these girls

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder---support your cheerleaders & sundolls---not these attention grabbing wannabes

Sun Dolls absolutly.... Cheerleaders??? mmmmm not so much....

• Content Count:  47
  • Days Won:  0

Jenn Sterger had a couple of friends that were members of Delta Gamma at FSU -- that I honestly think were 25's on a 1-10 scale.

I met them out at "Potbelly's" in Tally.

That place should be a national historic landmark for the quality of tail that walks the grounds on Thursday nights.

I don't care if I am 56 year old dirty man -- If I get back to Tally I will be going to Potbelly's on Thursday night.

The talent is just absurd.  Sterger def has some friends in Tallahassee that are way hotter.

• Content Count:  104

I nominate SMAZZA for director of marketing ;D These are the first post that he and I are in complete agreement.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Why is this on the main message board? This sounds like something you'd read on a World of Warcraft forum. Sheesh.

LEEEEERRRROOOOOOYYYYYY JEEEENNNNKINS

• Content Count:  4,738

Bulliever... can you spot green?

n5001050_34894816_9165.jpg

Not bad, but not her best.  What's up with the Canadian tuxedos?

nothing wrong with these girls

NO argument from me.  They are definitely hot.  But are they at a denim convention?  I would say their stock with go up with some low cut or altered Bulls shirts.

• Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

Sheesh, some of you people have issues.  This thread was started so that some of us can appreciate an attractive woman or two.  It is turning into a thread that is getting very ugly. 

Whom are you to judge how someone lives or looks?  Who gives a rat's @ss when they started cheering for the Bulls.  Unless you were at the very 1st game you're a bandwagoner, and so what if you're a bandwagoner, I say the more the merrier. 

Get off you pulpit and enjoy life.  No one is forcing you to read this thread, if you don't like the subject line just go onto the next thread.  For those of you that can't say anything positive about these ladies you are nothing more than a hyprocrite.  Look in the mirror before you say something negative about anyone. 

• Content Count:  996

Wow, I never knew all of ya'll had so much free time on your hands.  Cmon, did we really go through my facebook and look for the worst possible picture of me?  I think that picture is funny, because I am not all the time trying to be perfect.  Im a die hard BULLS fan and we had a big win yesterday...FOCUS!   Keep your preference to yourself jeez, we were just out having a good time....believe me, no one could take the attention away from our amazing team even if they wanted to, but I can assure you, we dont.  I dont care about people posting photos of me, but dont put up pix with my friends in em.  Come on guys, show some class...Here is some more fun with photos since you all like them so much!  GROW UP and GO BULLS!!

-Gurly

gurlybull.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

ME-1.jpg

pics102.jpg

Archived