• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jenn Sterger

Cornada

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

As Scooby would say....

RUT RHOOOOO!!!

Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?

blhhhblblblblbll You motorboatin son of a *****! You old sailor you!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  15

I honestly think that is the worst picture of Jenn Sterger I have ever saw. And the other 2 are just ehhh...

• Content Count:  1,238

Sheesh, some of you people have issues.  This thread was started so that some of us can appreciate an attractive woman or two.  It is turning into a thread that is getting very ugly. 

Whom are you to judge how someone lives or looks?  Who gives a rat's @ss when they started cheering for the Bulls.  Unless you were at the very 1st game you're a bandwagoner, and so what if you're a bandwagoner, I say the more the merrier. 

Get off you pulpit and enjoy life.  No one is forcing you to read this thread, if you don't like the subject line just go onto the next thread.  For those of you that can't say anything positive about these ladies you are nothing more than a hyprocrite.  Look in the mirror before you say something negative about anyone. 

:thumbsup :thumbsup

I'm just looking long term here fellas. 

Her rack.  It looks stupid.  HA HA HA

i mean look at those things. 

ha ha ha ha ha...

i guess im an ass guy.  I like um skinny and regular racks.

sure i would roll her over, but bring her to the parents house -- i think my mom would just laugh at me.

go figure.

:thumbsdown :thumbsdown

It's been an observation of mine, that those who criticize beauty usually have an inferiority complex. There confidence levels are mostly non-existent and so they lash out with negativity. "I can't have, so therefore it's not worthy of me having." In other words, don't kid yourself over what your "mother" may think because you will never have the opportunity of ever bringing someone like Jenn home to "mom". Your mom would probably be more jealous  :o than you are right now and your dad  >:D would probably divorce your mom.

If you had said something to the fact that she was not your taste, well then, I could respect that. But dude to bring up your "mom", in this, well it's like...are you still asking your mom for permission to go out on a date?

What do you expect when they spend so much time doing this everytime they see a pretty girl.

Bollocks.gif

I tell ya, self-hate, not a pretty site. Seek help guys. There are treatments.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I look at Stergers rack and I can't stop laughing. 

How do you bring her home to your parents without your dad just laughing at you.

I mean look at here chest.  It is just so funny.

Here's a good example of a hiprocrite

my dad would want to bang her

not laugh at her

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Sheesh, some of you people have issues.  This thread was started so that some of us can appreciate an attractive woman or two.  It is turning into a thread that is getting very ugly. 

Whom are you to judge how someone lives or looks?  Who gives a rat's @ss when they started cheering for the Bulls.  Unless you were at the very 1st game you're a bandwagoner, and so what if you're a bandwagoner, I say the more the merrier. 

Get off you pulpit and enjoy life.  No one is forcing you to read this thread, if you don't like the subject line just go onto the next thread.  For those of you that can't say anything positive about these ladies you are nothing more than a hyprocrite.  Look in the mirror before you say something negative about anyone. 

:thumbsup :thumbsup

I'm just looking long term here fellas. 

Her rack.  It looks stupid.  HA HA HA

i mean look at those things. 

ha ha ha ha ha...

i guess im an ass guy.  I like um skinny and regular racks.

sure i would roll her over, but bring her to the parents house -- i think my mom would just laugh at me.

go figure.

:thumbsdown :thumbsdown

It's been an observation of mine, that those who criticize beauty usually have an inferiority complex. There confidence levels are mostly non-existent and so they lash out with negativity. "I can't have, so therefore it's not worthy of me having." In other words, don't kid yourself over what your "mother" may think because you will never have the opportunity of ever bringing someone like Jenn home to "mom". Your mom would probably be more jealous  :o than you are right now and your dad  >:D would probably divorce your mom.

If you had said something to the fact that she was not your taste, well then, I could respect that. But dude to bring up your "mom", in this, well it's like...are you still asking your mom for permission to go out on a date?

she has a great figure

bubbly and outgoing personality

pretty face

if you dont like big busted women i could see why she might not  be your cup of tea BUT there is nothing else wrong with her

• Content Count:  4,738

:idhitit

:idhitit :idhitit

Archived