• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Jenn Sterger

Cornada

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

I don't think we need to call anyone names.

What little bit I know of Brit, she's a cool BULL. And if she's a friend of Jenn, I trust her judgement.

Still wanna see more green, but I don't doubt Brit's loyalty to USF.

Go BULLS !!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Hey dude, don't know who you are, but that was not cool to write. Actually, I'm gonna go ahead and say STFU here. Jenn went to USF for her first two years (she grew up in Tampa) and transferred to FSU for her second two years, and if I recall correctly, it had something to do with her major not being offered at USF, or classes she needed not being offered in the area she needed.

Jenn has been a USF fan since she went to school at USF, even if she is also a fan of the other school she finished up at. She's written at least 8-10 articles about USF and USF fans, promoting us long before the rest of the national media jumped on the bandwagon earlier this summer and with our recent success. There are articles written by her on SI.com from before last season talking about how spirited USF fans are, how fun the games are, and how well she predicted our team would do in the near future.

In addition, I have personally met her (through Brittany, Gurlybull), and she is definitely a humble, pleasant person who does not deserve your judgement.

So. STFU.

- Faza

Brandon,

Was in the Honors College with you.  Have sat next to you and Brit both at football and basketball games before.  Maybe Jenn is a great person, but to try to deny the fact that she is an attention whore is like saying UCF doesn't suck.

I guess I can't really try to argue against her appreciation of attention. I mean, if I was a chick as hot as any of those girls, I'd probably dress out and enjoy the attention too. And if one is not seeking attention, one probably doesn't dress in outfits like the ones pictured. I couldn't really take issue if you just disagreed with attention-seeking behavior, because that's more of a matter of personal preference and not my place to disagree with.

However, my stringent disagreement with your statement was that she was on our bandwagon because FSU isn't doing well, or that she is on our bandwagon at all, or that she deserves to be called a whore. You might have mistyped earlier and meant to write "attention-whore," which I'd understand, though it came out as "bandwagon jumping publicity seeking whore."

BTW, it sounds like we know each other very well, quite sorry if I came off a bit too harsh. I didn't write anything personal or attacking, though I might have dropped the "STFU."  ;D

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Those my friend are ALL NATURAL... Went to high school with her....

You know what else is real?  Santa Claus.

Seriously.

• Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

Nobody should knock either girl. We all know Brit is a SUPERfan of USF. Anyone who has seen where she works or seen her car knows that.

As for Jenn, so long as she's in attendance, cheering on defense, nothing else really matters.

And try to be polite. Both girls read/post on this board.

Nothing against anyone.  I've said it before I have a lot of respect for Brittany and Brandon both because they've both done a lot for us.  But to see Brit wearing absolutely no USF gear, just a little disheartening.

Never judged anyone, if they want to use their bodies to make a name for themselves more power to them.  I sure couldn't do it.  Just think Sterger came on at an awfully convenient time.

As Brad said, they are running their own show, and it doesn't involve USF.

give it a rest... fans are fans.  we'll take whatever we can get.  and i am fairly certain that she was at multiple games last year, so she has quite a few of our fans beat. 

and if we are going to call out fans for trying to be attention wohres, about half of the student section should be called out.  the beef studs, the idiots with the flamingos, anybody that paints themselves or uses glitter, etc. 

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

I guess I can't really try to argue against her appreciation of attention. I mean, if I was a chick as hot as any of those girls, I'd probably dress out and enjoy the attention too. And if one is not seeking attention, one probably doesn't dress in outfits like the ones pictured. I couldn't really take issue if you just disagreed with attention-seeking behavior, because that's more of a matter of personal preference and not my place to disagree with.

However, my stringent disagreement with your statement was that she was on our bandwagon because FSU isn't doing well, or that she is on our bandwagon at all, or that she deserves to be called a *****. You might have mistyped earlier and meant to write "attention-*****," which I'd understand, though it came out as "bandwagon jumping publicity seeking *****."

BTW, it sounds like we know each other very well, quite sorry if I came off a bit too harsh. I didn't write anything personal or attacking, though I might have dropped the "STFU."  ;D

The original statement was also meant to have attention- at the beginning.  Can't really speak to the other way, although I'm sure many would speculate...

You weren't too harsh, you are cool with her so you defend her, it's all good.  Expected.

Stand by the bandwagon statement, though.  I understand she wants the pub to further her career, and like I said, I don't fault her for it.  But if we were to go back to 4-7, and FSU goes back to national prominence, it wouldn't shock me to not see much of her in Bulls Country.  She even said in her first article for SI.com that she hadn't been to a Bulls game in years before she wrote the article.

I just called Britt to ask if they had USF gear on and she said it's hard to see in that photo. There is a U logo painted on each girl's right shirt pocket, their tops underneath the jean tops are USF, they have logos on the back pockets of their shorts, and Britt put on her #2 authentic jersey for most of the game (just arrived carrying it).

• Content Count:  996

Some of the remarks on here are so silly, they arent worth addressing.  Anyone that questions my loyalty is about as smart as a UCiFer.

BUT, my jacket is a carlton mitchell jersey with Gurly on the back so that I could rep the BULLSPEN name!

Jenn's jacket has a huge USF logo on the back.

and the other girl has USF written across the back. 

The jackets also have USF logos and gold on the front.

My  halter is green and gold.

Cmon guys....we have bigger things to be discussing....GO WildCats, GO OSU!

-GURLY

However, my stringent disagreement with your statement was that she was on our bandwagon because FSU isn't doing well, or that she is on our bandwagon at all, or that she deserves to be called a *****. You might have mistyped earlier and meant to write "attention-*****," which I'd understand, though it came out as "bandwagon jumping publicity seeking *****."

BTW, it sounds like we know each other very well, quite sorry if I came off a bit too harsh. I didn't write anything personal or attacking, though I might have dropped the "STFU."  ;D

The original statement was also meant to have attention- at the beginning.  Can't really speak to the other way, although I'm sure many would speculate...

You weren't too harsh, you are cool with her so you defend her, it's all good.  Expected.

Stand by the bandwagon statement, though.  I understand she wants the pub to further her career, and like I said, I don't fault her for it.  But if we were to go back to 4-7, and FSU goes back to national prominence, it wouldn't shock me to not see much of her in Bulls Country.  She even said in her first article for SI.com that she hadn't been to a Bulls game in years before she wrote the article.

Hey man, we cool, we cool.

P.S. Can I Get a GO BULLS for #4 USF (omg that looks good) or even a #3 USF (omg even better) or in the BCS rankings with computers factored in the #2 USF BULLS (omg omg omg omg omg I just went in my pants)...

• Content Count:  5,241

If you look good and root for the Bulls, Its allllll goood.

Archived