• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Jenn Sterger

Cornada

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Bulliever... can you spot green?

n5001050_34894816_9165.jpg

Brit, what the hell?  You used to be one of the most hardcore fans, now you only care about TV time?  Where is your Bull pride?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Not USF green on her or Gurly or the other dame...it seems its their own show and USF ain't part of it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

She may have been enrolled here first, but the only reason she is at our games now is because FSU sucks and this is where she can be seen.  There are tons of hot girls at our school, go back to FSU you bandwagon jumping publicity seeking whore.

Hey dude, don't know who you are, but that was not cool to write. Actually, I'm gonna go ahead and say STFU here. Jenn went to USF for her first two years (she grew up in Tampa) and transferred to FSU for her second two years, and if I recall correctly, it had something to do with her major not being offered at USF, or classes she needed not being offered in the area she needed.

Jenn has been a USF fan since she went to school at USF, even if she is also a fan of the other school she finished up at. She's written at least 8-10 articles about USF and USF fans, promoting us long before the rest of the national media jumped on the bandwagon earlier this summer and with our recent success. There are articles written by her on SI.com from before last season talking about how spirited USF fans are, how fun the games are, and how well she predicted our team would do in the near future.

In addition, I have personally met her (through Brittany, Gurlybull), and she is definitely a humble, pleasant person who does not deserve your judgement.

So. STFU.

- Faza

• Content Count:  5,236
  • Days Won:  2

who cares if she's a "die hard" fan or not?  the fact that college football "socialites" see Bulls games as the hot ticket is an improvement over those sleepy Saturday afternoons/evenings at Ray Jay not even a year ago.

she was at Bulls games last year... and was a student before transferring.  she's alright in my book.

(of course the fact that she's so fine i would drink her bath water doesn't hurt either)

Hey dude, don't know who you are, but that was not cool to write. Actually, I'm gonna go ahead and say STFU here. Jenn went to USF for her first two years (she grew up in Tampa) and transferred to FSU for her second two years, and if I recall correctly, it had something to do with her major not being offered at USF, or classes she needed not being offered in the area she needed.

Jenn has been a USF fan since she went to school at USF, even if she is also a fan of the other school she finished up at. She's written at least 8-10 articles about USF and USF fans, promoting us long before the rest of the national media jumped on the bandwagon earlier this summer and with our recent success. There are articles written by her on SI.com from before last season talking about how spirited USF fans are, how fun the games are, and how well she predicted our team would do in the near future.

In addition, I have personally met her (through Brittany, Gurlybull), and she is definitely a humble, pleasant person who does not deserve your judgement.

So. STFU.

- Faza

Brandon,

Was in the Honors College with you.  Have sat next to you and Brit both at football and basketball games before.  Maybe Jenn is a great person, but to try to deny the fact that she is an attention whore is like saying UCF doesn't suck.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Brit, what the hell?  You used to be one of the most hardcore fans, now you only care about TV time?  Where is your Bull pride?

looking at that picture I'm not really concerned about them wearing green. they're all hot so who cares

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

looking at that picture I'm not really concerned about them wearing green. they're all hot so who cares

I WIN

USF belt buckle on the girl on the left.

I would like to thank my devotion to "How I Met Your Mother", I was thinking about winning the belt from that show last week when I spotted it.

• Content Count:  5,236
  • Days Won:  2

So. STFU.

- Faza

Brandon,

Was in the Honors College with you.  Have sat next to you and Brit both at football and basketball games before.  Maybe Jenn is a great person, but to try to deny the fact that she is an attention ***** is like saying UCF doesn't suck.

who isnt an "attention whore" ?  put anybody-- male or female-- in front of a camera at a college football game and theyre going to play it up.

she got noticed up there at FSU and parlayed that recognition into photo shoots and college football "celebrity" status.

why wouldn't she take advantage of the opportunity?  can't fault her for that. take your 15 minutes of fame and make it last as long as u can and hope it turns into something even better.   that's the American way.  

and she's not at UF or FAU or UCF, she's here in Tampa... a former student... who's attended games and shown us love in the past.

so why hate?

ps- if you're reading this Jenn, call me. we would make some adorable offspring.  ;D

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Nobody should knock either girl. We all know Brit is a SUPERfan of USF. Anyone who has seen where she works or seen her car knows that.

As for Jenn, so long as she's in attendance, cheering on defense, nothing else really matters.

And try to be polite. Both girls read/post on this board.

Nobody should knock either girl. We all know Brit is a SUPERfan of USF. Anyone who has seen where she works or seen her car knows that.

As for Jenn, so long as she's in attendance, cheering on defense, nothing else really matters.

And try to be polite. Both girls read/post on this board.

Nothing against anyone.  I've said it before I have a lot of respect for Brittany and Brandon both because they've both done a lot for us.  But to see Brit wearing absolutely no USF gear, just a little disheartening.

Never judged anyone, if they want to use their bodies to make a name for themselves more power to them.  I sure couldn't do it.  Just think Sterger came on at an awfully convenient time.

As Brad said, they are running their own show, and it doesn't involve USF.

Archived