• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Protesters?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Are people actually pissed at a comment made by a 2 time national championship coach and a 2 time super bowl winner?

Jimmy Johnson only won 1 NC at UMDennis Erickson won 2 NC at UM.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,454
  • Days Won:  13

I guess it is not ET.

We as a fan base look like fools.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Do these goofballs post on this board? Brad, if we find out who they are can be ban them? Please??? Cherry on top?

• Content Count:  4,738

I got their names for you.

l_61ae5e8fca3b30340e905d789a72cf28.jpg

• Content Count:  511

I just puked!!  If you see them at the game tell them to find a new team, we don't need them!

• Content Count:  64

I win. :D

LOL beat me to it.

As for teams that should be ahead of us Oregon, and the reason is their only loss is to the #2 team in the country by 7 points.  We haven't played a team the caliber of CAL this year.  You can also make a case for South Carolina their only loss is to #1 LSU and they just spanked undefeated #8 Kentucky.  Just stating the facts, I like the fact that the Bulls are ranked high, but the expectations have gone through the roof.  I keep hearing National Title talk, we are in the middle of the schedule there is a lot of football left to play.

• Content Count:  4

You're right, we should go ahead and forfiet one of those games with all of the turnovers. How can we expect to win...hmm...maybe...follow me now...BECAUSE WE DID WIN THOSE GAMES.

I love it, he either gets idiot fans, or fans that say that the rest of the fans are idiots. Awesome. I don't know why I listen, train wreck theory I guess.

We are not over-rated, show me a team that should be in front of us that isn't?

There's a stadium comment.

By the way, there are 3 fans at FOX right? There will be 60k+ at the game, why is there a whole radio segment dedicated to those 3.

I can name 2 teams that should be ranked ahead......Oregon and South Carolina!  Ok, here comes the rebuttal....THEY ARE 1 LOSS TEAMS!!!  USF IS UNDEFEATED!!  How did being undefeated work out for Boise State last year???  A BCS game, which they won, but no consideration for the BCS title game.  So, you are saying that a win is a win in college football?  Ney ney, you think a sloppy played game with 4 turnovers against that juggernaut of FAU makes USF a top 5 team?  Please, get over yourself!!

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Boise State does not play in a BCS conference and did not play a schedule near as hard as us. As to our play against a bottom feeder FAU it sure looked better than USC's play against bottom feeder Stanford.

• Content Count:  5,903

South Carolina? Our wins are much better than their wins.

Oregon? They lost to #6 and we beat #5.

Tell me again how they should be ahead of us?

Boise State isn't in a BCS conference.

• Content Count:  75

You're right, we should go ahead and forfiet one of those games with all of the turnovers. How can we expect to win...hmm...maybe...follow me now...BECAUSE WE DID WIN THOSE GAMES.

I love it, he either gets idiot fans, or fans that say that the rest of the fans are idiots. Awesome. I don't know why I listen, train wreck theory I guess.

We are not over-rated, show me a team that should be in front of us that isn't?

There's a stadium comment.

By the way, there are 3 fans at FOX right? There will be 60k+ at the game, why is there a whole radio segment dedicated to those 3.

I can name 2 teams that should be ranked ahead......Oregon and South Carolina!  Ok, here comes the rebuttal....THEY ARE 1 LOSS TEAMS!!!  USF IS UNDEFEATED!!  How did being undefeated work out for Boise State last year???  A BCS game, which they won, but no consideration for the BCS title game.  So, you are saying that a win is a win in college football?  Ney ney, you think a sloppy played game with 4 turnovers against that juggernaut of FAU makes USF a top 5 team?  Please, get over yourself!!

This sounds very big Dawgish.....

Archived