• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Protesters?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

You're right, we should go ahead and forfiet one of those games with all of the turnovers. How can we expect to win...hmm...maybe...follow me now...BECAUSE WE DID WIN THOSE GAMES.

I love it, he either gets idiot fans, or fans that say that the rest of the fans are idiots. Awesome. I don't know why I listen, train wreck theory I guess.

We are not over-rated, show me a team that should be in front of us that isn't?

There's a stadium comment.

By the way, there are 3 fans at FOX right? There will be 60k+ at the game, why is there a whole radio segment dedicated to those 3.

I can name 2 teams that should be ranked ahead......Oregon and South Carolina!  Ok, here comes the rebuttal....THEY ARE 1 LOSS TEAMS!!!  USF IS UNDEFEATED!!  How did being undefeated work out for Boise State last year???  A BCS game, which they won, but no consideration for the BCS title game.  So, you are saying that a win is a win in college football?  Ney ney, you think a sloppy played game with 4 turnovers against that juggernaut of FAU makes USF a top 5 team?  Please, get over yourself!!

BINGO!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Oregon lost to Cal, S Carolina lost to LSU.

OK, I can agree, maybe they are right there with us. Now, knock BC and OSU who haven't beaten any one out, and we are still at worst number 5.

Did anyone catch that FSU would be favored over us because of their history and tradition? Priceless.

I knew when I walked into Jordan-Hair that it was going the be tough to come back from the automatic 21 "tradition" points that they get to start every game with.

• Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

South Carolina? Our wins are much better than their wins.

Oregon? They lost to #6 and we beat #5.

Tell me again how they should be ahead of us?

Boise State isn't in a BCS conference.

Ummmm, what is CAL ranked now?  They are ranked #2, you have to realize something we beat WVU when they were ranked #5 which meant they were overrated and now they are hovering around #10.  Let's compare your other arguement.

SC                        USF

La. Lafayette                        Elon

Georgia #23 was #12            Auburn #25 was #19

South Carolina State              North Carolina #73

LSU #1                                West Virginia  #10

Mississippi State #51              Florida Atlantic  #84

Kentucky #18 was #8

So how are our wins better than South Carolina's wins?  We beat Auburn and West Virginia as quality wins, they beat Georgia and Kentucky, and the Mississippi State team that beat that same Auburn team we beat.  You are going of of past glory, everyone says WVU was #5 they aren't #5 anymore, so the quality of that win isn't as good.  We hang our hats on Auburn, well Mississippi State must be having one heck of a year as well since they beat that same team the next week that win lost some luster.  If you stack up those rankings taken from the CBS sports top 120 rankings page, they have played more higher ranked teams than us, FAU and UNC aren't smelling the top 50.  I still want to know why this schedule is considered "difficult" we have played 1 top 15 team all season, and the only other one we have is maybe Cincinnati if they keep winning.  Rutgers 2 losses one to Maryland, and then Louisville 3 losses nothing else to be said there.  Show me the hard games other than Cincinnati, Auburn, and WVU?

• Content Count:  5,903

I'm not arguing with you... whoever you are.

We are right where we are suppose to be. You don't like it? tough.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

We as a fan base look like fools.

I just puked!!  If you see them at the game tell them to find a new team, we don't need them!

Come on you drama queens.  It is three people.

The real idiots here are those who listen to Duemig.

• Content Count:  2,567

How is it that when someone is #5 and they lose to an undefeated team, that they are all of a sudden overrated?  What if we are the 4th best team in the nation?  Isn't #5 supposed to lose to #4?  Oh, and now that they are at #10, is that where they are supposed to be?  What if they beat #9, would that mean they are underrated now?  Maybe Georgia and Kentucky are overrated too, and USC's win over them didn't mean as much.  Seriously, let the **** season be played.  We have every right to be right where we are. 

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I will buy those guys a beer... their intentions are good... sometimes you guys forget where we came from... it started with the Smazza's back in the 70s'... Then it was the Bullievers and the MikeG's in the 80's. Death Row in the 90's... some passionate drunk pizza and beer driven fans in the early 2000's... and finally, we have the everyday yahoos that are surfacing.

You guys live to close to it all... I live in AZ... when the waiter mentioned my USF hat to me today at lunch, I tipped him an additional 20%. Our image is growing... as long as it is fans in support of football and not some Jihad crap... enjoy the enthusiasm. Bandwagon fans as many are calling them made the WVU game incredible and will make the UCF game incredible as well...

Life is good right now... If you don't think so, watch me drive my beamer around AZ with USF magnets all over it and the USF windsock flying high!!!

• Content Count:  9,038

Wow, Sheriff...well said for once!

• Content Count:  1,212

Three protestors? Call out the riot squad!

The Sheriff is right.

• Content Count:  580

So....

Now that we have removed the UCF element from this situation - many of you have used your brains and not your hearts and realized that your peers look a little "riled up."

And THIS was for a sorta big deal - Jimmie Johnson on a nationally televised program.

Imagine what the rest of us are thinking when we see you all freaking out over what little old DAVID WHITLEY of the Orlando Sentinel did on his road trip to Tampa!

You'd be laughing at yourselves too but you can't look past that UCF hate!

Archived