• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Protesters?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Seriously, and now people are thinking Steve is putting us down and calling in and making us look even worse. Ugh. This just makes me pissed off.

Someone call in and bring up Reggie Bush.. change the topic.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

The reason why it is silly to ask for him to be fired is because if we win out he will look like an idiot.  If we don't he may be right.  No protest needed.

• Content Count:  2,567

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I have to think that they are purposely putting these jackballs on the radio to make us look bad.  There are probably tons of guys like this that call in about the Bucs and never make it on the air, and there are probably several Bulls fans attempting to call in that wouldn't sound like idiots (w/out completely kissing Duemig's ass like the last guy I heard).  That's why I've made the switch to 1010.

Well if it is true and those people are really out on the street, it backs up his opinion that some of our fans don't know how to handle the success and overreact at every negative thing said about the team.

• Content Count:  5,903

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I have to think that they are purposely putting these jackballs on the radio to make us look bad.  There are probably tons of guys like this that call in about the Bucs and never make it on the air, and there are probably several Bulls fans attempting to call in that wouldn't sound like idiots (w/out completely kissing Duemig's ass like the last guy I heard).  That's why I've made the switch to 1010.

It's the nature of the business... they have a show to put on.

Hehe, they only put on the USF fans that sound like complete idiots.

• Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  0

This is the reason why I hate bandwagoners.  Who cares if Jimmy Johnson doesn't like us? Tell him to look at the f'n rankings. We're #5..that ranking won't change because you don't like us. I was surrounded by some of these people @ the WVU game. I hate this $hit. Do these protesters have jobs? How embarrassing is it that grown f'n men are protesting someone's opinion.

• Content Count:  511

WTF!!!! I am pissed! Can someone go down there and run them off/over! What a bunch of *******. Then we wonder why everyone thinks we are a bunch of cry babies. Broadcasters have opinions, there job is to stir the pot. Get over it!

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

we have fans that sound like idiots nooooooooooooooooooooo ;)

Archived