• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stampede "The Big Dog" on Monday

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

I think he knows how EASY it is to rile up the USF faithful, and last I checked, that's his job.

Why is it his job to rile people up?

I've listened to sports radio in QUITE A FEW markets, and I've never heard a single host do what Duemig does.

He's a jerk in everyday life, and it happens to come through loud and clear on his radio program as well.

In real life he is a loud mouth and when you add a little brew he gets worse; it would be one thing if was a decent guy in real life like Bubba is said to be and has been the times I have met him.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,812

I will toss out a little nugget here for anyone that wants to get him fired up;

Call up and say that he has great insight into the Bucs and that you knew he was right when he said 5 years ago the Bucs were being sol to the Debartolos and that it would happen with in 12 months; then give him more props for his inside info with the movers and shakers in Tampa such as the Debartolos and how great that is he shares them. Then once he is all buttered up casually ask him if anyone else played a trick on him while he was drinking at Malios lately. and that it is not nice to eavesdrop on someones conversation and sometimes that is how lessons are taught.

You guys put two and two together on how he got this great information directly from the source.

• Content Count:  509

Duemig statement.

Why duemig is wrong.

USF's defense is not that good.

USF is 18th in total defense and 10th in scoring defense.  I'd say that's pretty good.

USF is not a top ten team.

The AP and the coaches would disagree with that.

USF's win at Auburn is still not that impressive because AU had their best running back, Lester, against UF.

That's a false statement.  when he's corrected, "Oh really, I could have sworn I heard his name called a couple times"

USF's win at Auburn is still not that impressive because UF was missing thier offensive coordinator.

Another poster said this was false, I don't know.

USF needed to play a perfect game to beat WVU.

False statement.  The offense did not look that good.  Grothe had a bad game.  The defense gave up 400 yds.

USF did play a perfect game against WVU.

False statement.  The offense did not look that good.  Grothe had a bad game.  The defense gave up 400 yds.

(Commercial break to think)Oh wait, by perfect game, he meant USF needed to stop the big play.

Nice excuse.  (Not really)

Pat White would have lit up USF in the second half.

We'll never know will we?  but if we look at the stats, Pat White didn't exactly light up the defense last year either.

Not to mention the numerous times he contradicted himself during his 2 hour show today.

Feel free to add anything I missed.

Also all last week we was pumping up WVU's offense, how good it is, how it's going to run all over USF because we're missing our 2 senior LB's from last year, then today he says WVU was overrated.

I was hoping someone would mention Quentin Groves was out the whole second half against Florida, if Duemig was going to use the Pat White argument.  and the whole Lester thing is proof he's got something against USF, he always says you hear what you want to hear, maybe that statement is coming back to bite him

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

i used to like his show until today...he is an a$$ who is not very knowledgable about his "home team" and probably didnt even watch the game...I wish 1010 came in better here in Hernando County

• Content Count:  105

i used to like his show until today...he is an a$$ who is not very knowledgable about his "home team" and probably didnt even watch the game...I wish 1010 came in better here in Hernando County

I wish we did too!!!  Perhaps someone can enlighten me... Deumig insults, berates, criticizes, and generally, denigrates USF and this post receives a crapload of hits and responses with people saying they are listening or calling in to his show... yet we all know, he will never fully admit to his complete and utter ignorance...

All the while, I will talk USF on any given morning... but when nobody would like to exalt the accomplishments of the Bulls, I have to change the topic, since there are plenty of people who would rather talk Bucs, MLB playoffs, Lightning opener, etc... while I would not mind talking much more about the Bulls, or what I saw on/from the sideline at the last game, it is rather fruitless to continue going on and on about the Bulls when there is no listener response...

Do people not want to talk in the morning?  Do you all not listen in the morning?  Just general thoughts and observations, so if anyone has an answer or opinion, please feel free to share here... Thanks

Mike Pepper

Guest AstroBull

Mike, I try to catch you guys in the morning on the way to work, but normally its the last 30 minutes of the show.  Bulls Magazine on Wednesdays from 6-7pm is a show i'm going to start calling in.  Keep up the good work and I love Degenerate Fridays

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I know a couple of stories first hand that prove that this idiot is a fraud. I used to call in for fun and remind him of these stories and see how fast he would hang up. Then I bought Sirius and have not or will not listen to him ever again. We I see him in person I toss out a dig to put him in line and shut his mouth but that's it now.

I wish Brantley would slap him again; that was funny.

If I ever see some of you guys at a game I will tell  this stories and they are funny; they really show how little he knows about sports and betting and how much the people involved in those two fields dislike him.

Wasn't it at a car dealership type promotional where Brantley b-slapped the boy, and told his fat butt he was going to kick his arse.

Yeah, that's right...I've heard he's gotten in some hot water trying to 'act' like a handicapper.  Do not take any of his advise because he is not a professional handicapper just plays one on the radio.

Also Ian wanted to get to him about some remarks he made on his show. Ian was pissed. A couple months later Ron Diaz want to get with him. But back to the question. What Small Dog got against USF. Remember last year when Jim Leavitt boycotted the media. Small Dog had a major problem with it. He went on for an hour about it.

• Content Count:  206

Pep.... you and  T Kras do a great job in the morning, keep it up and it'll come around. I drive from TPA to Brooksville and I get the pleasure of listening you guys until about the 1st hi speed toll pass and the signal fades out then I have to switch to the only thing worse than the afternoon idiot and and that's the morning idiot. I get hosed coming and going!   Keep up the good work!!

Hey congrats to me for my 100th post......it only took 7 years!

• Content Count:  1,479

I know a couple of stories first hand that prove that this idiot is a fraud. I used to call in for fun and remind him of these stories and see how fast he would hang up. Then I bought Sirius and have not or will not listen to him ever again. We I see him in person I toss out a dig to put him in line and shut his mouth but that's it now.

I wish Brantley would slap him again; that was funny.

If I ever see some of you guys at a game I will tell  this stories and they are funny; they really show how little he knows about sports and betting and how much the people involved in those two fields dislike him.

Wasn't it at a car dealership type promotional where Brantley b-slapped the boy, and told his fat butt he was going to kick his arse.

Yeah, that's right...I've heard he's gotten in some hot water trying to 'act' like a handicapper.  Do not take any of his advise because he is not a professional handicapper just plays one on the radio.

Also Ian wanted to get to him about some remarks he made on his show. Ian was pissed. A couple months later Ron Diaz want to get with him. But back to the question. What Small Dog got against USF. Remember last year when Jim Leavitt boycotted the media. Small Dog had a major problem with it. He went on for an hour about it.

Heres the thing, he was ignoring and disparaging everything we did BEFORE that happened. Leavitt "boycott" lasted about 2-3 weeks. Duemig had never been to a USF press conference at that point, barely ackgnowledged us ever. He had said in 2005 that when we beat 9TH ranked Louisville at home, that we did it with trick plays so it didnt really count.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

For the love of God, STOP ******* LISTENING TO THIS GUY!  He is a total douchebag.  He knows less about college football than my grandmother.  Did I mention he is a douchebag?  He is not worth your time.

Archived