• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stampede "The Big Dog" on Monday

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

One BS comment by him is that Pat White wasn't in the game.  That is crap.  If you are a running QB then you might not be in there after a great defense knocks you out of the game.  The same thing happened to Vick.  The Ravens knocked him out for the year when he ran out of running room.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,911

Guy is an idiot.  I never lsiten to local radio because i have no interest in local sports besides usf.  but i actually caught that phone call on my way home.  

He was saying we would have lost if Pat White was still in.  When White went out I actually got nervous.  he did nothing.  We made him look like the anti heisman two years in a row.  This guy needs to get off the hatorade.  give me a break.  

• Content Count:  1,981

How can you be a fan of this idiot? He puts down your school every chance he has, he gives us no credit.

I think a LOT of last week was him trying to generate phone calls. Not all, but a lot. I think he knows how EASY it is to rile up the USF faithful, and last I checked, that's his job.

Ron & Ian seem to be doing fine without having to put down USF in order to get calls. I can't have any respect for a guy that in order to discredit our "W" over Auburn came up with erroneous "facts".  How can you outright say "Auburn had their best RB back against UF and he played a significant role in that victory" without even looking at the boxscore? And it seems kind of idiotic for him to change his attitude about USF football over a couple of callers. He is already saying that he would be anti-USF if the calls keep coming in!

• Content Count:  1,812

I know a couple of stories first hand that prove that this idiot is a fraud. I used to call in for fun and remind him of these stories and see how fast he would hang up. Then I bought Sirius and have not or will not listen to him ever again. We I see him in person I toss out a dig to put him in line and shut his mouth but that's it now.

I wish Brantley would slap him again; that was funny.

If I ever see some of you guys at a game I will tell  this stories and they are funny; they really show how little he knows about sports and betting and how much the people involved in those two fields dislike him.

• Content Count:  1,981

What's the story on that? People bring that up a lot but I still don't know why Brantley knocked him out.

• Content Count:  25

You try keeping up with 120 1-a teams ;D

now he's saying that Brad lester didn't play against USF, but played against UF and was a major contributor for that game......what a total retard!!!!!!    He's not coming back until next week. OMG...this is why I don't listen to him, it just boils my blood.

that's what he gets paid for. i would love to keep up with that many teams and recieve my pay check because of it

• Content Count:  4,016

I know a couple of stories first hand that prove that this idiot is a fraud. I used to call in for fun and remind him of these stories and see how fast he would hang up. Then I bought Sirius and have not or will not listen to him ever again. We I see him in person I toss out a dig to put him in line and shut his mouth but that's it now.

If I ever see some of you guys at a game I will tell  this stories and they are funny; they really show how little he knows about sports and betting and how much the people involved in those two fields dislike him.

Wasn't it at a car dealership type promotional where Brantley b-slapped the boy, and told his fat butt he was going to kick his arse.

Yeah, that's right...I've heard he's gotten in some hot water trying to 'act' like a handicapper.  Do not take any of his advise because he is not a professional handicapper just plays one on the radio.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I think he knows how EASY it is to rile up the USF faithful, and last I checked, that's his job.

Why is it his job to rile people up?

I've listened to sports radio in QUITE A FEW markets, and I've never heard a single host do what Duemig does.

He's a jerk in everyday life, and it happens to come through loud and clear on his radio program as well.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,521
  • Days Won:  422

Of course I dont like his attitude towards USF, but I think that stems in some way back to the day when Howie called in. It really was that day that Duemig's attitude towards us changed.

Attitude changed? .... You mean from ambivalence to antagonistic?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,521
  • Days Won:  422

You try keeping up with 120 1-a teams ;D

now he's saying that Brad lester didn't play against USF, but played against UF and was a major contributor for that game......what a total retard!!!!!!    He's not coming back until next week. OMG...this is why I don't listen to him, it just boils my blood.

[glow=yellow,2,300]that's what he gets paid for. i would love to keep up with that many teams and recieve my pay check because of it[/glow]

If he got paid for accurately keeping up with that many teams, he'd be on welfare ...... He gets paid to attract listeners by whatever means, and THAT he's good at.

Archived