• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stampede "The Big Dog" on Monday

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  253
  • Days Won:  0

You have to be civil to him or otherwise he gets beliigerent.  Try not to rattle off a bunch of stats because he'll just cut you off.  More callers like the last guy need to call in.  

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,827

Has anyone brought up the USF rush defense numbers this year? Also the WV rushing numbers from last year's game?

In other words, it's a not a fluke, it's a pattern.

Also, has anyone brought up how Slaton, White, AND Devine each were run down FROM BEHIND by the USF speed on defense?

• Content Count:  1,981

Somebody ask him if he would have discussed USF games against Slippery Rock and huge wins against Liberty and Cumberland back in the day, since he is saying we didn't call for 10 years.

OH, and someone PLEASE tell him where our strength of schedule ranks among the other 118 schools.

PLEASE.

• Content Count:  1,981

Has anyone brought up the USF rush defense numbers this year? Also the WV rushing numbers from last year's game?

In other words, it's a not a fluke, it's a pattern.

Also, has anyone brought up how Slaton, White, AND Devine each were run down FROM BEHIND by the USF speed on defense?

How can you be a fan of this idiot? He puts down your school every chance he has, he gives us no credit.

• Content Count:  19

He contradicts everything he says.  First by saying our defense looked bad by giving up over 400 yards, then saying they played perfectly b/c they didn't give up the big play.  

Most of the things he says is probably taken as "truth" by the casual fan.  Thanks Bulls Fans for calling in and setting the record straight.

• Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

He has been wrong on all accounts about USF. What makes it much more funny his this so called football guru Chris Landry has been wrong about USF also.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

They just told me off air that they ran out of time for me.  The John Gruden show starts in 10 minutes.  I guess I'll have to wait to set him straight.

How can you be a fan of this idiot? He puts down your school every chance he has, he gives us no credit.

I think a LOT of last week was him trying to generate phone calls. Not all, but a lot. I think he knows how EASY it is to rile up the USF faithful, and last I checked, that's his job.

As far as why I'm a fan, I was a fan of Duemig before USF even HAD football. Of course I dont like his attitude towards USF, but I think that stems in some way back to the day when Howie called in. It really was that day that Duemig's attitude towards us changed. The tone in which he talked about USF athletics changed on that day, and it hasnt improved.

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

I think a LOT of last week was him trying to generate phone calls. Not all, but a lot. I think he knows how EASY it is to rile up the USF faithful, and last I checked, that's his job.

As far as why I'm a fan, I was a fan of Duemig before USF even HAD football. Of course I dont like his attitude towards USF, but I think that stems in some way back to the day when Howie called in. It really was that day that Duemig's attitude towards us changed. The tone in which he talked about USF athletics changed on that day, and it hasnt improved.

I've never heard what actually transpired in that call.  Is there an old thread or something?

Archived