• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We need to do something as a crowd. Bounce to a song?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i think we can all agree that this idea is probably not going to happen...no matter which song.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

White's not our color..?

Butttt.... anything like that is great. I love watching games and seeing the ENTIRE stands full of school colors waving (i.e. Penn State Games, Auburn had their own cheerleader wavey thingies), etc.

Bucs games give them away for free (white)..  We need to find a way to either give them away or sell them for cost.

I think the keeley thing would be a great tribute to a great young man and could be something that would have meaning and could become a tradition. 

• Content Count:  3,574

Is that kinda like what the Cameron Crazies do?

Except that a song is not used...

• Content Count:  400

i say no jumping.. too many programs do it already.. va tech's is the best:

i think miami beat them in this game, though  :P

• Content Count:  3,103

I am sorry but that Jump On It song is so lame and wack. I vote no to that for sure. Bulls on Parade blows that away. Wooly Bully would be better than that.

while the Bulls on Parade song has the "boom" part, other than that it doesn't do anything for me.  with the Jump On It song, you have people who can do the dance to it, and just imagine the whole stadium doing that dance it would look awesome.  i know everytime it comes on at games, i get excited and start to dance to it as do the other people around me.

• Content Count:  2,307

We really need to start off by giving pom poms to everyone... and telling them to leave them there.  I have a collection at home and don't know what to do with them anymore.  It'll be an easy way to start it all, having everyone waving the poms in the air.  It looked awesome in Auburn.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

You know what I wouldn't mind seeing...on big 4th downs on defense, and when the other team is in the red zone...everybody standing up and pounding the seatbacks and yelling like the student section does. I imagine that would get pretty loud if you could get the whole stadium doing it

• Content Count:  1,251

White's not our color..?

Butttt.... anything like that is great. I love watching games and seeing the ENTIRE stands full of school colors waving (i.e. Penn State Games, Auburn had their own cheerleader wavey thingies), etc.

Bucs games give them away for free (white)..  We need to find a way to either give them away or sell them for cost.

I think the keeley thing would be a great tribute to a great young man and could be something that would have meaning and could become a tradition. 

thats actually a really good idea.....and we should get some kind of jumping song......just because every school does it dosen't mean we can't.......we just need to find our own unique song......

I like jump on it....but the marching band already plays it....the P.O.D. might be a little too slow to easily jump too

I think what we really need to do is green and gold towels..  such as done at NFL games, etc.

Nah white towels like keeley used to wave

So you prefer surrendering then?

Waving a white flag?

Green and gold would look good in a sold-out stadium.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I like the idea of the POD song. Instead of saying boom! We can say Bull!!!

Archived