• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We need to do something as a crowd. Bounce to a song?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

White's not our color..?

Butttt.... anything like that is great. I love watching games and seeing the ENTIRE stands full of school colors waving (i.e. Penn State Games, Auburn had their own cheerleader wavey thingies), etc.

Bucs games give them away for free (white)..  We need to find a way to either give them away or sell them for cost.

I think the keeley thing would be a great tribute to a great young man and could be something that would have meaning and could become a tradition. 

I agree.

How do we go about getting this started???

I think what we really need to do is green and gold towels..  such as done at NFL games, etc.

Nah white towels like keeley used to wave

So you prefer surrendering then?

Waving a white flag?

Green and gold would look good in a sold-out stadium.

But I agree with this more..

Green and gold would be great. I seriously think we need to do this.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

If we do it, it should be to Bulls On Parade!!!  We need to seperate our fans from others.

Dig it...

• Content Count:  545

I am sorry but that Jump On It song is so lame and wack. I vote no to that for sure. Bulls on Parade blows that away. Wooly Bully would be better than that.

while the Bulls on Parade song has the "boom" part, other than that it doesn't do anything for me.  with the Jump On It song, you have people who can do the dance to it, and just imagine the whole stadium doing that dance it would look awesome.  i know everytime it comes on at games, i get excited and start to dance to it as do the other people around me.

no, no, and no.  Everyone loves that song and the dance that goes along with it but the purpose of having something between the 3rd and 4th is to get everyone pumped and this wont do it.

Imagine everyone jumping around and when the yelling BOOM at the right time during the song.  The only thing is we cant just make a tradition overnight it has to be taught throughout the stadium.

I say we just stick with our kickoff cheer to start.

• Content Count:  12,293

We really need to start off by giving pom poms to everyone...

yea but then what happens when players from other teams steal them from our hands and throw them at us  ::)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

i say no jumping.. too many programs do it already.. [glow=yellow,2,300]va tech's is the best[/glow]:

Did you even look at the UW and PSU videos? They both blow that Va Tech video out of the water ....

• Content Count:  115

I'll bounce or jump to any song - if we could just lose that "we're going to beat the **** out of you" song.  That is so embarassing with all of the young kids that come to the stadium and join us on the road trips!!  Not to mention a bad impression on USF

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Hey, I'm not much into the new stuff. But if anybody could ask any player on the team. What song out there now that would get the players hyped? Anything to gain an edge is worth looking into. No matter how some of us dislike it. Eyes will be on us Sept. 28.  There'll be top recruits paying attention.

Archived