What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

We need to do something as a crowd. Bounce to a song?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I notice that all the schools are doing this to the same song.  I think we should do the same with a different song.  Any suggestion on what songs or something we can do to being excitement to the game and to the players?  We have the stage the next 2 weeks.  We have to do our part to impress top recruits.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  69,237
  • Days Won:  375

I notice that all the schools are doing this to the same song.  I think we should do the same with a different song.  Any suggestion on what songs or something we can do to being excitement to the game and to the players?  We have the stage the next 2 weeks.  We have to do our part to impress top recruits.

Bounce to a song?? Maybe you can find a YouTube vid of some schools doing it .... Sounds kind of lame, to me.

• Content Count:  9,657
  • Days Won:  9

The others primarily bounce to Zombie Nation.

If we do it, it should be to Bulls On Parade!!!  We need to seperate our fans from others.

Just my 2 cents.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Bounce to a song?? Maybe you can find a YouTube vid of some schools doing it .... Sounds kind of lame, to me.

Alot of schools are doing this now although you see it more in Basketball.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dT9t8eCm470&mode=related&search=

• Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

The same way it's caught on to do the rotating Bull horns during The Bull, I think we should get the Headbanging Bull (make your Bull hand headbang) going during BoP.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  69,237
  • Days Won:  375

Not as lame as it sounded.... It's something the students will have to come up with, though, and hope the rest of the stadium picks up on it.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

I'm all in favor of doing something involving Bulls on Parade. Great song to get everyone amped up and nothing more fitting for us.

• Content Count:  3,078

having seen PSU do that in person... it is pretty amazing

others that comes to mind:

VT and Metallica's Enter Sandman

Wisconsin and House of Pain's Jump Around

Archived