• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here is to Tenn's loss!

USF03

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Go Vols! Gayturds must die like the sheep they are!!! We will be ranked. I still like being under the radar! 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,254

Agee with the majority...No way I root for UF. All we have to do is continue to win.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Keep building that inferiority complex rep...... ::)

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

Hate to sound negative, but without us playing this weekend, I believe we won't be ranked regardless of outcomes this week.  Our upset is already slipping to back of voters' minds (especially with any new upsets this weekend).  I believe they willl wait to see us beat UNC before putting us in the top 25.  If we had more of a history of being ranked we might back in, but I just have a gut feeling that come Monday it will be one of those weeks where we will be complaining that we should have been ranked - and I will be one of them!

• Content Count:  849

I got tickets to the game and I'm going. My girl friend goes to UF, so I'm going with her. She asked me to wear a Gaytors shirt because we're sitting in the student section. Ughhh, I feel dirty with this ugly shirt on. I really don't care who wins the game because I think we'll be ranked next week anyway.

• Content Count:  28

There is no way that I would root for the Gayturds!  I would rather wait another month to be ranked than to root for them.  Winning is what we need to be ranked, not the Gayturds beating Tennessee.

• Content Count:  5,691

I got tickets to the game and I'm going. My girl friend goes to UF, so I'm going with her. She asked me to wear a Gaytors shirt because we're sitting in the student section. Ughhh, I feel dirty with this ugly shirt on. I really don't care who wins the game because I think we'll be ranked next week anyway.

sorry bro but would NEVER do that

i am so happy I married a BULL!

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

NO F'ING WAY SHOULD YOU WEAR THAT RAG!  Seriously dude, that is weak.  What's wrong w/ wearing a USF shirt?  They do it to us.

Archived