• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Here is to Tenn's loss!

USF03

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

People can like more than 1 team.  Deal with it.

Thank you. Finally someone with some common sense on here.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,691

attention:

Colby is a Gator-- I recommend you turn on the ignore feature to this clown and stop reading his drivel.

done - love this feature

• Content Count:  849

... My girl friend goes to UF, so I'm going with her. She asked me to wear a Gaytors shirt because we're sitting in the student section. Ughhh,....

Allow me to provide you some background music . . .

like a chump (hey)

a like a chump (hey)

like a chump (hey)

like a chump (hey)

a like a chump (hey)

like a chump (hey)

like a chump (hey)

So you did it all for the . . . . ?

Still stumped?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlBNVcrLpcs

ROFL, Hey man I was booing UF, in their own student section...give me credit for that!

It was hard to do that too because Tennesee looked like a JV team. UF was sloppy and their offense was so predictable and Tennesee still couldn't stop it. Tennesee sucks...ony a neutral field we beat Tennesee by 2 TD's atleast...Erick Ainge is NOT an NFL QB. UF's defense is terrible and they still shut down Tennesee.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

You could have participated in their "blue out" by wearing a WHITE Bulls t-shirt and avoided the blue entirely. You wouldn't stick out as someone going against the grain.

If it were me-- I would wear a Green USF polo and tell them to kiss my ass. probably. Although I have worn an Orange Illinois polo in the past when I went to a Gator game at the outback bowl because I liked the Gators more than I like the stinking Hawkeyes. anyway-- it's a shirt and there is some tang on the line here so dress accordingly

So then you shouldn't care if some guy wears a FSU or Gator shirt to the student section of a USF game?  I bet you would probably be ******** about that too.

• Content Count:  849

You could have participated in their "blue out" by wearing a WHITE Bulls t-shirt and avoided the blue entirely. You wouldn't stick out as someone going against the grain.

If it were me-- I would wear a Green USF polo and tell them to kiss my ass. probably. Although I have worn an Orange Illinois polo in the past when I went to a Gator game at the outback bowl because I liked the Gators more than I like the stinking Hawkeyes. anyway-- it's a shirt and there is some tang on the line here so dress accordingly

So then you shouldn't care if some guy wears a FSU or Gator shirt to the student section of a USF game?  I bet you would probably be ******** about that too.

That was basically my logic too

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I rooted for the Gators, but that is because as you all know I am a huge fan of them

Yes, in the month and day you've been here, we've all come to know your entire biography...  ::)

Gators suck.  To paraphrase Bill Simmons, cheering for the Gators is like cheering for the house in blackjack.

Oh, and say "hi" to Mr. Ignore.  It's bad enough we have to deal with Knight fans around here... we don't need any Gator Traitors.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

I just refuse to believe that anybody can just be a pure Bulls fan and not like one of the other Florida teams if they are from Florida. USF didn't even have a program until I was 8, and i'm younger than most of you so what did you guys do not watch college football for the first decade of your lives?

You're missing the point, Junior. You are correct in that a lot of us had teams we followed before the FootBulls. Mine was FSU. It's not the fact that you root for another team besides USF, it's WHO you root for. 95% of Gator fans are dickheads. Your posting on Amarri's page solidifies your spot in thet 95%...

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

I know many of you root against the GATORS all the time, but this time it was good for the BULLS!!!!!! to have them win.

I don't know how any of you could possibly root for the Florida State College for Women (FSU's real name, check the history) or the Hoodlums down south!!!!!

• Content Count:  869

ROFL, Hey man I was booing UF, in their own student section...give me credit for that!

Seroiusly.  It is ok, you can admit that you did it for her (insert word or words here).  In all seriousness, I think you should wear a USF shirt to the next UF game you go to.  They will appreciate that your team beat Auburn. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,205
  • Days Won:  422

I don't know how any of you could possibly root for the Florida State College for Women (FSU's real name, check the history)

I rooted for them, at first, because a good friend in high school got a schollie there but the way they would go anywhere, anytime to play the big boys with no return game, and win is what impressed me about them .... that and the fact that most Gator fans were pompous aholes, for absolutely no reason ..... "arrogance of Notre Dame with the traditon of Wake Forest"

Archived