• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here is to Tenn's loss!

USF03

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

... My girl friend goes to UF, so I'm going with her. She asked me to wear a Gaytors shirt because we're sitting in the student section. Ughhh,....

Allow me to provide you some background music . . .

like a chump (hey)

a like a chump (hey)

like a chump (hey)

like a chump (hey)

a like a chump (hey)

like a chump (hey)

like a chump (hey)

So you did it all for the . . . . ?

Still stumped?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlBNVcrLpcs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,642

i still dont understand what a volunteer is.  also, what does it have to do with a blood hound?

• Content Count:  4,642

... My girl friend goes to UF, so I'm going with her. She asked me to wear a Gaytors shirt because we're sitting in the student section. Ughhh,....

Wow...  you're f-ing whipped

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Sorry, I rooted for the gators because I want to see us get ranked.  That is more important.

• Content Count:  695

I rooted for the Gators, but that is because as you all know I am a huge fan of them and I bet half of you are closet Gators fans who are all scared that you will look like some kinda of loser if you admit you want the Gators to win a game even though them winning clearly benefits USF which is the team you all claim to be true fans of so rooting against UF whether you like them or not is like rooting against USF. But heaven forbid someone on the board call you names because you root for the Gators in one football game because they might find out your true secret.

I just refuse to believe that anybody can just be a pure Bulls fan and not like one of the other Florida teams if they are from Florida. USF didn't even have a program until I was 8, and i'm younger than most of you so what did you guys do not watch college football for the first decade of your lives?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Tim Tebow likes the weiner stick.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I rooted for the Gators, but that is because as you all know I am a huge fan of them and I bet half of you are closet Gators fans who are all scared that you will look like some kinda of loser if you admit you want the Gators to win a game even though them winning clearly benefits USF which is the team you all claim to be true fans of so rooting against UF whether you like them or not is like rooting against USF. But heaven forbid someone on the board call you names because you root for the Gators in one football game because they might find out your true secret.

I just refuse to believe that anybody can just be a pure Bulls fan and not like one of the other Florida teams if they are from Florida. USF didn't even have a program until I was 8, and i'm younger than most of you so what did you guys do not watch college football for the first decade of your lives?

Their coach insinuated that our program isn't run in a clean way. Sorry, not pulling for them. And, when I was young and stupid, I did pull for the gators. I don't know how on earth anyone who went to the Auburn game could say they like the gators. It is night and day different between Auburn fans and UF fans. They are arrogant, and they can't even help it. Look at Urban's comment in Greg's blog. He wanted so badly to compliment us, but he just couldn't pull it off without some sort of negative comment.

Good luck to your gators, I now know why we were having the conversation two weeks ago about you making uncalled-for comments on Amarri Jackon's facebook page. I should have put that together quicker.

• Content Count:  5,691

I grew up in NY and when I was a kid I rooted for Penn St

While I was at USF we did not have a football team so for college football I still rooted for Penn St but as soon as we got a team I stopped rooting for them and could really care less about them. I can't understand why any current or former student would continue to root for any team but the BULLS (unless they also graduated from another school).

• Content Count:  695

You were never a true fan of Penn State than. I am a true Gators fan, I can't just throw it away being a fan of the Gators is a part of me. I stayed with them through the Ron Zook years where we were beating national champion LSU and Georgia but losing to Ole Miss and Miss State. I've watched Urban Meyer win games with Ron Zook's players despite them not fitting his system, win a national title, and now looks like he is going to build this program into the east coast's USC.

You are probably still a Penn State fan.

• Content Count:  5,691

You were never a true fan of Penn State than. I am a true Gators fan, I can't just throw it away being a fan of the Gators is a part of me. I stayed with them through the Ron Zook years where we were beating national champion LSU and Georgia but losing to Ole Miss and Miss State. I've watched Urban Meyer win games with Ron Zook's players despite them not fitting his system, win a national title, and now looks like he is going to build this program into the east coast's USC.

You are probably still a Penn State fan.

only penn st game i have watched the last few yrs is when i went to watch my BULLS play penn st....a game we could have won if we started with composure

go wack off with your gayturd buddies

you are either a bull or not and from what you say and do (facebook incident) you are not

Archived