• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here is to Tenn's loss!

USF03

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

NO F'ING WAY SHOULD YOU WEAR THAT RAG!  Seriously dude, that is weak.  What's wrong w/ wearing a USF shirt?  They do it to us.

I agree

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

You could have participated in their "blue out" by wearing a WHITE Bulls t-shirt and avoided the blue entirely. You wouldn't stick out as someone going against the grain.

If it were me-- I would wear a Green USF polo and tell them to kiss my ass. probably. Although I have worn an Orange Illinois polo in the past when I went to a Gator game at the outback bowl because I liked the Gators more than I like the stinking Hawkeyes. anyway-- it's a shirt and there is some tang on the line here so dress accordingly

attention:

Colby is a Gator-- I recommend you turn on the ignore feature to this clown and stop reading his drivel.

that run on sentence of his shows you just how intelligent anything he has to say truly can be.

• Content Count:  3,403

People can like more than 1 team.  Deal with it.

my point is that Colby is a mole-- not a true USF fan.

I like several teams myself-- but USF is without question my number one team for the rest of my life.

my point is that Colby is a mole-- not a true USF fan.

I like several teams myself-- but USF is without question my number one team for the rest of my life.

Fair enough.  I'm not going to research what he's said about USF...maybe I'll see later.  I just dislike the reactions people get on this board for liking someone else even if USF is their #1 team

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Im 20 and a student at USF. USF is my team, but Im also a  :ROFLMAO Notre Dame fan. Ive been a ND fan forever and just cant drop them. However, if they ever became BE Football I would have to. All other ND sports teams can B1ow me tho, because they are BE affiliated. As for USF Colby, your an idiot. First, givin Amarri **** is weak.(If you have a problem with the performance, then take his place on the team.) Second, he is the EMOTIONAL LEADER of our team, pure and simple- anybody who disagrees with me on that is an idiot. AND FINALLY, you have to be a doo-mas for saying we should like another Florida team...... Its like saying that my two favorite teams are USF and UCif. We compete with all Florida teams for recruits, and will end up playing all of the Florida teams.(Minus FSU, who is just weak anyway). Question for you... when we play FU, who will you be rooting for???(And thats right, FU, not UF)

I rooted for the Gators, but that is because as you all know I am a huge fan of them and I bet half of you are closet Gators fans who are all scared that you will look like some kinda of loser if you admit you want the Gators to win a game even though them winning clearly benefits USF which is the team you all claim to be true fans of so rooting against UF whether you like them or not is like rooting against USF. But heaven forbid someone on the board call you names because you root for the Gators in one football game because they might find out your true secret.

I just refuse to believe that anybody can just be a pure Bulls fan and not like one of the other Florida teams if they are from Florida. USF didn't even have a program until I was 8, and i'm younger than most of you so what did you guys do not watch college football for the first decade of your lives?

the proof was in this thread itself---- that is why I posted what I did.

I rooted for the Gators, but that is because as you all know I am a huge fan of them and I bet half of you are closet Gators fans who are all scared that you will look like some kinda of loser if you admit you want the Gators to win a game even though them winning clearly benefits USF which is the team you all claim to be true fans of so rooting against UF whether you like them or not is like rooting against USF. But heaven forbid someone on the board call you names because you root for the Gators in one football game because they might find out your true secret.

I just refuse to believe that anybody can just be a pure Bulls fan and not like one of the other Florida teams if they are from Florida. USF didn't even have a program until I was 8, and i'm younger than most of you so what did you guys do not watch college football for the first decade of your lives?

the proof was in this thread itself---- that is why I posted what I did.

I've argued that same thing before.  It's hard to believe that anyone that was a football fan didn't have a team before USF.  That will change as kids grow up now, but we didn't have a team when I was growing up.  Nothing untrue about his statement.

I would hope that anyone going to USF would put USF first like I did.  I grew up an FSU fan and I'm not going to abandon that just because I put another team first now.  I went to UF for a year but would never root for them because I liked FSU growing up.  There's nothing wrong with that.  Anyone that didn't have a team before USF is either very young or didn't like football then.

But hey, fans always want to prove they are the "real" fans because they like a team more than you, so they will always name-call those that like any other team.  Now, I don't see the point of bringing that up much on a fansite for a specific team, but whatever.

I'd like to add that I would go for USF over FSU any week they played.  And I do disagree that people on this board are closet gator fans.  He needs to get over that idea.  The gators have only been good for a few years.

that was just one example-- this guy has been harping on any negative he can find about the program and even had the balls to post something ridiculous on Amarri's facebook.

I don't have any intention of reading one more sentence he writes.

Archived