• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Peabody's is a Poser USF supporter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Saw today at Hooters that the waitresses have "BEAT UNC" on a button. This is the Hooters on Bruce B Downs... do they support USF?

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

There's more reasons to avoid Peabody's than this, but yes, they have priorities other than USF. There's no question about that.

i will say that Peabody's is a DUI death trap so anyone who does go there, just mind how much you've had to drink if you are the one driving.

Saw today at Hooters that the waitresses have "BEAT UNC" on a button. This is the Hooters on Bruce B Downs... do they support USF?

when i lived in the palm island club apartments next to hooters i watch a USF game there, this was back in 02.  but no audio.  i think they only do audio for bucs game but i havent been to a hooters in a long time so cant confirm that

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

ETPCLWPGAGQBFRU.20060714193935.jpg

Hooters Bulls Rooters Spirit Button Contest

Register to win a VIP experience at a USF home football game. Prize includes two suite tickets, pregame field access and a Hooters prize pack.

Provide a slogan for each home football game. Winners will be selected Monday September 17th and notified. Pick up Hooters Bulls Rooters at Tampa Bay Hooters location the week of every home game.

not too mention that whole "HIt HOOTIE" promotion they do at every home game inbetween 1st and 2nd qtr

• Content Count:  433

I heart peabodys ... especially if i can stumble my drunk a$$ home after! I went there after the USF game wearing my jersey and i have never high fived and hugged so many people after a game in my life. The DJ was screaming USF all night and there was literally 5 or 6 times that a USF chant broke out. It was insane!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

so besides the one guy who started the thread-- no one has any problem with this place-- inlcuding on the night this supposedly had a problem

hmmmm

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I had a similar situation with Winners in Tampa Palms a few years ago.  I vowed never to return.  I am not taking credit for putting them out of business.

That Winner's went out of business because they promoted a server who had been working there all of a month (mind you this was her first job...EVER) to manager, and she had no clue what she was doing and essentially ran the place into the ground.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

so besides the one guy who started the thread-- no one has any problem with this place-- inlcuding on the night this supposedly had a problem

hmmmm

Hmmmm....lets see...they had the game on with no sound.....that would be like eating with no taste buds......the problem is not with the game being on, but the sound was not there...hmmmm.....i have no other problems with Peabody's except the comment of just showing the Bucs games...hmmmmm.....and I also quoted that if the showed the game, I was surprised....hmmmmm.....reading is fundamental....hmmm.......the crowd was good....I was given two ears with the capacity to hear.....hmmmm....wonder why i would want to use multiple senses at the same time.....hmmmmmm...your right...must just be me

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

the point I am trying to make is....I am tired of this community only viewing tampa as having one football team...there are TWO...and one of them is a winning program.....this commmunity has been one foot in and one foot out for too long...it is time for the community to step up and support this program.....I have treated these guys for years, and I can assure you they bust their asses out there.....with a student population like USF and the size of our community...it is time for this community to finally step up and make this a top tier program from the fan base.....

Archived