• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kicked out of stadium.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

If those crybabies want to sit and relax to watch a game then they can do it on their **** couch.  This is a football stadium and if they don't like it tough.  I mean, how is the cop going to say "when appropriate"  That's BS, if that's the case they need to describe that in depth because that is based on opinion.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,827

I will never say that our entire group are angels, and I will never stand up for anyone in my group who is a) bringing it on themselves or B) acting like an a-hole, but tonight we got screwed royally by a TSA "blue shirt" and then subsequently, a bunch of cops who were just wathcing and waiting for any.......ANY excuse to throw us out.

Personally, I have never been approached by an "authority figure". People in my group have, but me personally, never. Tonight, there were 2 people that were never warned or talked to: myself, and the girl standing next to me, Noel. When we scored to make it 28-13, we put a girl up for "pushups". As SOON as we were through, 3 cops came down and said "you, you, you, you, you, and you....out."  Noel and I both asked why WE were being thrown out? We were never personally talked to by an "authority" the entire evening. His reply verbatim: "You were standing. Out."

Did I mention that the 15 rows behind us had been completely empty for the previous 10 minutes of game clock?

Of note: the entire section next to us clapped and high 5'd us going up the ramp, in full support of us. We werent bothering anyone........well, except ONE A-HOLE. Everyone else around us loved us. Hell, a family had their 6 year old little boy right behind us, and he was having the time of his life hanging out and joking around with us. I'm sure that if we were being rude and inappropriate, they wouldnt let their 6 year old be exposed to the big, bad people.

All night long, the only thing any of the cops/TSA blue shirts said was to "stop standing". We have been season ticket holders for 2 years, and have attended every home game since 2001, and not once have we SAT DOWN. Not once. It has never been an issue before. Not once. Nowhere in the rulebook does it say standing is not allowed. One of our group HAD the rulebook, presented it to the authorities and in a very calm and respectful manner, said "show me where it says we cant stand". He did not challenge them, he simply asked what we were doing wrong.

After we got kicked out, Noel and I walked over towards the 50 yd line and talked to 2 TSA guys, one of which was a supervisor and explained what happened. He was very nice and very helpful and assured us that he would get to the bottom of the rules issue, and the next home game, he would come down and speak to us himself and clarify if we were in the right or in the wrong. He told us that he didnt see any problem with what we were doing, personally, but would be sure to get to the bottom of it for us.

Bottom line, 16 people cant stand up.......EVER.......in the corner of the South endzone. But the ENTIRE North endzone is free to do as they wish, without penalty.

Consistency, that's all I want.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Bottom line, 16 people cant stand up.......EVER.......in the corner of the South endzone. But the ENTIRE North endzone is free to do as they wish, without penalty.

Consistency, that's all I want.

Like storming a field, if everyone does it they can't stop it; but the smaller groups, they can. Just joking.

That really sucks what happened to you. Dumbest thing ever; "you were standing". I'm not sure I would have been able to keep my cool if something like that happened to me.

• Content Count:  341

the same thing almost happened to me at the meineke car care bowl in charlotte....i got yelled at like 5 times for "standing up" and i almost got kicked out....i think it's crap that they don't allow people to stand...it's a freakin' football game

Guest JulmisteForPrez

That's what you get when you're at the mercy of the TSA.

Play in an NFL stadium, abide by pansy NFL rules when in that NFL stadium.

Wouldn't an OCS with REAL college atmosphere be great?

• Content Count:  134

I too have been a victim of the no standing "rule" in the south endzone.  I think it is just the crappy Tampa police who take it too far.  It is going to take a lawsuit to change things.  Right now the TSA and the police do whatever they want with no repercussions.

I don't think this would change with a on campus stadium.  There is no evidence that it wouldn't be the same or worse.

• Content Count:  5,241

That is wild and I cant believe I was at the same game as you guys. I was standing the whole game, put up a person for push ups, and never got one word from a cop or tsa sports person.

I think you should file a formal complaint. That is B.S.

• Content Count:  3,095
  • Days Won:  1

This is ridiculous, when I am a season ticket holder, I plan on standing for much of the game.  Just because there is a seat there, doesn't mean you have to sit in it.  I will enjoy the game with my fellow Bull brothers and sisters and not worry about crybaby whiners that think their $%#@ don't stink.

• Content Count:  2,307

Maybe everyone can email someone from TSA.  Clearly there are enough people complaining about it.  Personally I believe that that's stupid...it's a football game!!  People are supposed to stand up and get excited!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I saw that...I am in Section 124 and it was total BS.

Archived