• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Kicked out of stadium.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

In European football (aka SOCCER for those who don't know) stadiums, they have special sections for people who like to stand...mostly the football firms and what not.

In all other sections, standing is FORBIDDEN and they have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to this...even with a celebration.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

This really doesn't want to make me go sit in my seats instead of the student section.  I'm in 125 and I like to get loud and stand up and whatnot...but by the looks of it I might not be able to do that from there.

• Content Count:  9,038

I'm hitting the Student Section for WVU.

Which reminds me - do they check the tickets for the Student Section now?  Will I be able to sneak in?!?!

• Content Count:  2,052

I was watching the FSU-Clemson contest last night. The crowd there was into every moment of the game. Chanting, STANDING, doing crowd push-ups,Jumping up and down, you name it. I do not know why in the heck we are stifled from TRYING to be a normal college atmosphere. The TSA wants to control the atmosphere and flex their muscles to a bunch of college kids. They sure do not at a Bucs game. Maybe the TSA nazi's and the Hillsborough Cops need to bust the "Buc Sluts" that are prostituting themselves on the 3rd level and throughout the stadium. But no, how dare they. THOSE are BUCS FANS!!!  They would rather hassle a bunch of fans who want to express a little collegiate atmosphere and have some clean fun. This is why we need to get out of Ray Jay. Community stadium my ass!!! It will be the downfall of our program!!!  Reaper

• Content Count:  3,087

I was watching the FSU-Clemson contest last night. The crowd there was into every moment of the game. Chanting, STANDING, doing crowd push-ups,Jumping up and down, you name it. I do not know why in the heck we are stifled from TRYING to be a normal college atmosphere. The TSA wants to control the atmosphere and flex their muscles to a bunch of college kids. They sure do not at a Bucs game. Maybe the TSA nazi's and the Hillsborough Cops need to bust the "Buc Sluts" that are prostituting themselves on the 3rd level and throughout the stadium. But no, how dare they. THOSE are BUCS FANS!!!  They would rather hassle a bunch of fans who want to express a little collegiate atmosphere and have some clean fun. This is why we need to get out of Ray Jay. Community stadium my ass!!! It will be the downfall of our program!!!  Reaper

I definitely have to agree with you Reaper.  I caught parts of the Clemson-F$U game last night and was awed at the sight of an 80,000+ seat stadium decked out in one color.  Even the F$U allotment section was in one color (white), and they stood out.  If we were to get 80-90% of the crowd at Bulls games in GREEN would take a small step forward in the college atmosphere. 

I am also beginning to turn to the dark side of the OCS discussion.  Don't get me wrong, I love RayJay as a venue itself, but it just isn't ours.  I agree that other venues on campus need to come first (softball, baseball, tennis, soccer), but we need to begin the preliminary processes of what we would like for the future.  I don't mind our stay at RayJay, but I really hope it isn't permanent.

• Content Count:  1,260

I definitely have to agree with you Reaper.  I caught parts of the Clemson-F$U game last night and was awed at the sight of an 80,000+ seat stadium decked out in one color.  Even the F$U allotment section was in one color (white), and they stood out.  If we were to get 80-90% of the crowd at Bulls games in GREEN would take a small step forward in the college atmosphere. 

I am also beginning to turn to the dark side of the OCS discussion.  Don't get me wrong, I love RayJay as a venue itself, but it just isn't ours.  I agree that other venues on campus need to come first (softball, baseball, tennis, soccer), but we need to begin the preliminary processes of what we would like for the future.  I don't mind our stay at RayJay, but I really hope it isn't permanent.

It's not the darkside...I think it's realistic. USF didn't know the impact the football program would have until it got one.....we didn't know the impact of being in the Big East until we got here...and now...we won't truly know the impact of an OCS until we get one. Raymond James is a world-class facility with alot of pluses...and we are doing the best to make it our own. It's an awesome option to have in the interim. However, issues like these are just one of many reasons that having any kind of stadium on campus is the next step. It's the difference between owning and renting a home. Sometimes you can afford to rent alot nicer than you can buy...but owning has its own rewards. Imagine the site of 50,000 bulls fans in green standing, jumping, and going crazy over in Temple Terrace..... We'll all be joking about the old days at Rayjay with the Tampa "po-po" :)

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Thread Officially Hijacked by On-Campus Stadium Talk

• Content Count:  1,260

Hehe...forget the Tampa Po-Po...gotta worry about the Board Police first  :D

• Content Count:  698

I think you should file a formal complaint. ...

This is exactly what needs to be done !

All complaints are informal unless you want an internal ivestication to take place, which requires you to testify and all this other crap. I went through it all last year. Pretty much the most you can do is make a call and complian or fill out a form while in the game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

However, issues like these are just one of many reasons that having any kind of stadium on campus is the next step.

I don't think anyone's arguing the fact that an OCS is the next off-the-field step in the development of our football program ....

Archived