• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kicked out of stadium.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

You all should contact the press. Shooper, call your bud Dumig and let him know. Call up Greg auman or Brett. Let them know. The TSA nazi's have to stop. I understand they and the cops have to get the "over zealous, super intoxicated" fan under control. (The belligerant fighters on liquid courage). But the fan that wants to give it their all for their school and show support, LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! For gosh sakes, the joint ain't a church!!! PS nobody says a word when people stand up at a church to praise GOD. We are just praising our team. Again everyone, contact the press, get the word out. people were on our side in outrage for the taser incident. Nows the time to strike. Because what's next? No tailgating?    Reaper

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241

Tell these snobby sit down fans that there are luxury sky boxes for sale.

AND Tell USF Athletics, TSA and RayJay that we wont put up with this crap at ANY EVENT!

• Content Count:  75

That's what you get when you're at the mercy of the TSA.

Play in an NFL stadium, abide by pansy NFL rules when in that NFL stadium.

Wouldn't an OCS with REAL college atmosphere be great?

Sure.  So, how much cash do you plan to pony up?

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

One more thing I forgot to add:

The entire REASON we decided to get season tickets where we did was because when we sat in the student section, we were always very disappointed looking across the field at people sitting on their hands and generally not having a good time. We thought that if we joined them, we could encourage others to have fun, laugh at our chants, get up and generally have a fun time at a football game. That's the entire POINT of us being over there.

Some dont like us(which is fine, everyone has a right to their opinion), but based on the reactions that we've been given, and based on people going out of their way to say "hey, you guys are awesome....we're gonna sit down here with yall more often......etc", I'd say that we're not a "bad influence" on the people around us.

I realize that at times, a certain few can become loud mouths but trust me when I say that we do everything in our power to "police ourselves" when a couple too many beers have been consumed. But please dont let those instances change your opinion on a large group of people who all have good intentions.....the intention to have fun, and try to encourage others to do the same.

Go Bulls.

Man, I have to say that although I have disagreed with you on many issues and have even gone as far as poking fun at you, I am a fan of your section.  I sit in a section nearby which in the IAA days was packed with our fans.  Since usf has advanced, the section has most of the time been taken over by the opposing fans.  You guys make sure that it is known that our side of the stadium is represented by loud USF fans.  I think that your best moment was the Pitt game last year where one of their receivers told you that you were number one after he had scored a td.  The jesture hurt his team's chances of converting a 2 point conversion that could have helped them get back into the game. That is what homefield advantage is all about. You guys were good also at the Syracuse game.  You had their fans so frustrated that they had to resort to the "wait until basketball season" copout.

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

What they need to do is quit worring about fans who are in their seating area celebrating a play. If I happen to be seated and the guy in the seat in front of me stands up to cheer, that is cool.  I would rather fans police themselves but if the authority feels the need to enforce etiquette, they need to focus on the idiots who are in the aisles, walking, talking on their phones or stopping to look around (blocking people's view of the game while displaying a deer in the headlights look) while a play is in progress.  If you are coming back from the can or concessions, lets do our best to follow the rule the NHL has where you wait until action is stopped before returning to your seat.  Some of these people are going up and down the stairs the whole game.  I have to wonder if they are really watching what is going on on the field.

• Content Count:  38

Pilgrim, just come sit in the student section  :)

I should, the girls are a lot hotter over there.  ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

If you are coming back from the can or concessions, lets do our best to follow the rule the NHL Some of these people are going up and down the stairs the whole game.  I have to wonder if they are really watching what is going on on the field.

And please keep the cotton candy guys out the aisles all together.  Their trays are so large, and they stop to scream about their wares that they blocked my view of a couple big plays.  I was pissed.

• Content Count:  4,501

I guess I am a probelm.  Three girls sat in front of us and another shows up with her boyfriend.  None  and I mean none were even watching the game but they were standing in front of us talking so I yelled over to the guy next to us " Hey Bob, I bet you would really like to see the game"  Girl gets indignant and does a vally girl "Oh, whatever".  I am probably the worst(or best depends on how you look at it) at standing for plays,scores,intros etc in our whole section but no one ever said anything to me but I also never look behind me but if your going to stand there with your back to game taling about your new fondue receipe you will hear it from me.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

If you are coming back from the can or concessions, lets do our best to follow the rule the NHL Some of these people are going up and down the stairs the whole game.  I have to wonder if they are really watching what is going on on the field.

And please keep the cotton candy guys out the aisles all together.  Their trays are so large, and they stop to scream about their wares that they blocked my view of a couple big plays.  I was pissed.

Were you the guy in 114 yelling about a 4x8 sheet of plywood? ;D  I agree and most of my hearburn is with the Aisle Idiots.  Next year I am upgrading and will never get aisle seats again!  If you need to get up and down so much get HIGHER SEATS!!!  or a bigger bladder!!

Archived