• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kicked out of stadium.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

A large group of friends and I were kicked out of the game....

FOR "PUTTING SOMEONE UP"(where you left them over your head for the number of points scored)..........

WTF ???

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  41

that sucks, I saw that on the ESPN+ feed i can see how its dangerious and could warrent a warning but not throwing you out

that sucks, I saw that on the ESPN+ feed i can see how its dangerious and could warrent a warning but not throwing you out

We were warned about standing.  Then told to stand we appropriate.  That was around 10min in the first quarter.  So with 5 minutes to go when the Bulls scored to make it 28 to 6(?), we were thrown out for standing................. !!!

• Content Count:  2,307

My friends and I did this the entire time(throwing someone up after scoring), no one came and said anything about it.

We were warned about standing.  Then told to stand we appropriate.  That was around 10min in the first quarter.  So with 5 minutes to go when the Bulls scored to make it 28 to 6(?), we were thrown out for standing................. !!!

That was crazy... they officially told you that you can't stand for the entire game??

• Content Count:  3,095
  • Days Won:  1

My friends and I did this the entire time(throwing someone up after scoring), no one came and said anything about it.

Which is why I question if we are hearing the whole story from Pilgrim.  Also, if they were telling you not to stand up, they better tell it to the whole student section, I bet there were all standing.

Season ticket holder, south endzone.

Woman maybe 7-8 rows behind us had a problem with us standing.  Authority come tells us to sit.  Of course the drunk ones get get loud and get thrown out.  For the remainder of the first half we have cops come down telling us to sit and only "stand when appropriate".  After halftime we weren't bothered by the authority or the cops.  Then we put a girl up.  After we finished a tampa police officer came down...

Cop: You, you, you you're gone.

Us: For what?

Cop: Standing.

From the Tampa Sports Authority website:

Actions prohibited in Raymond James Stadium

* Smoking (except in designated locations)

* Throwing or kicking any objects

* Sitting/standing on chair backs or stepping over / on chairs

* Standing/sitting in walkways, aisles, and ramps

* Disorderly conduct including public intoxication, fighting and profanity

* Abuse of intoxicants

* Spitting tobacco juice

* Placing cups on any walls

* Running or jogging

* Entering field without proper credential

We were not in the aisles, we were in our sits celebrating a touchdown and got the boot.

Yeah, that's what we thought watching them do that to you... that blonde chick and her boyfriend seems to be a big crybaby... they had these pissed off / crying looks on their faces the whole game...

and when the cops came to kick you all out... the chick and her wimpy boyfriend had already left.  I hope they are not season ticket holders...

About the only thing I could see TSA saying you can't stand is that standing is "disorderly conduct"...

I love your group and think if it was only because you are standing, then it was a bunch of BS.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

For years the kids have stayed and shook hands with the players, tonight the police came and made us leave.:(

Yeah, that's what we thought watching them do that to you... that blonde chick and her boyfriend seems to be a big crybaby... they had these pissed off / crying looks on their faces the whole game...

and when the cops came to kick you all out... the chick and her wimpy boyfriend had already left.  I hope they are not season ticket holders...

About the only thing I could see TSA saying you can't stand is that standing is "disorderly conduct"...

I love your group and think if it was only because you are standing, then it was a bunch of BS.

Yeah that was us.  The crybabies were crying.  We're all season ticket holders.

Most of the group went and sat on the sidelines... it just took alot of the fun out of the game.  We just sat there like bumps on a log.

Best part is the lady that had a problem with us LEFT EARLY!

Archived