• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The next 24

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Or so hours...  Most of us will be pulling out our hair waiting to tailgate and watch the First of the BULLS thirteen victories this season!  So, before you bite your nails to the quick and have a meltdown, Take this time to focus your energy on what kind of traditions you'd like to see emerge this season. For example:

*Away game veiwings, like they do the movies on the lawn.

* The St. Pete bull runner bus. (to bring USF students to/from the game from the Residence Hall One.)

* E.T.'s Kickoff chant  at the games...  (I'm pullin for ya)

All ideas should be expanded on, and suggestions are welcome. Whaddaya think?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

A huge outdoor away game viewing party would be awesome if it was held somewhere you could bring chairs/blankets and have beer.  It would be a massive tailgate without the cars.

• Content Count:  4,139

And oh yeah,...  Some kind of name badge or sticker for all of the BULLS PENNERS to wear at functions !!!

• Content Count:  5,903

Well, if the University doesn't do a large view party... I say The Bulls Pen (not Brad, but we collect some money do a car wash... do whatever) rents out a movie theater for the game(s)... anyone know the cost of that?

Well, if the University doesn't do a large view party... I say The Bulls Pen (not Brad, but we collect some money do a car wash... do whatever) rents out a movie theater for the game(s)... anyone know the cost of that?

It's a violation of the broadcast rights to charge someone (even a donation) to show games... the NFL, for example, came down hard on groups that were doing this for the Super Bowl to raise money...

Besides, the Watch Parties are great places to meet fellow Bulls ... and you get great views and good food.  I'd rather see every sports bar in town showing the game, than have a big "movies on the lawn" kind of watch party.

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

E.T's kick-off chant??  He's sitting right behind me, I can't wait to here that one!

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

I loved it (other than the out come) when they had the Pitt Game on at the Sun Dome

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I would love to have student away game viewing in the sun dome or movies on the lawn type of set up. 

Everyone actually wearing green would be awesome to truly get going this year.  I think "Our Shirts" will help get the student section fully on board and hopefully it spreads from there.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,745
  • Days Won:  3

Besides, the Watch Parties are great places to meet fellow Bulls ... and you get great views and good food.  I'd rather see every sports bar in town showing the game, than have a big "movies on the lawn" kind of watch party.

Yep...plenty of opportunity to socialize with the rest of the herd...grazin' and gulpin'...for all of the away games. There's enough watch parties around that you're bound to find one you particularly cotton to...

• Content Count:  9,038

I would love name tags.  This will be my first football season having been on this forum.

Archived