• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Breaking news: Hardrick to USF

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

What media reports?  Show me where UCF asked him to attend or offered him a scholarship?

Show me any kid with this type of background that UCF has pursued in the past three years?

Congrats on getting him, but ask yourself this, how bad must he have been to get kicked out of FSU?

I am pretty sure that the school must request the release to speak with a player who is transferring; UM was turned down on this request. Maybe you think him and his mom also requested the release to speak with O'Liar?

Why would the player say he is considering USF, or UCif if UCif did not make some sort of offer?

Well perhaps you need to understand logic or maybe the english language.

The statement he is considering UCF does not mean that UCF offered him.

There's a lot more to this story.

I'm sure the facts will hit this board eventually. 

The only other school he seriously considered was [glow=red,2,300]Central Florida, which he said offered him a scholarship after he visited a practice last weekend[/glow]. His mother talked with coaches from Florida Atlantic and he spoke once with the offensive line coach from South Carolina, but that was the extent of his interest there. Hardrick has familiar faces at USF -- he played with running back Mike Ford and walk-on linebacker Josh Soto at Hargrave Military Academy in Virginia in 2005, and went to high school with defensive back Tyller Roberts; the two have been friends for more than a decade

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/

that did not take long

LOL!! Why doesn't Greg just CALL UCF? I know!! I know!!! Because he doesn't want to HEAR the truth!!  ;D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  765

lol We know UCF would never offer him.  How could the paper be so unfair.  Good thing we are willing to give the guy a chance for a fresh start.    Otherwise he might never play again.  ;)

• Content Count:  1,261

Since UCF practices are open to the public and you don't have to have an invite I think my mom and I will attend a few practices next week.

• Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

What media reports?  Show me where UCF asked him to attend or offered him a scholarship?

Show me any kid with this type of background that UCF has pursued in the past three years?

Congrats on getting him, but ask yourself this, how bad must he have been to get kicked out of FSU?

I am pretty sure that the school must request the release to speak with a player who is transferring; UM was turned down on this request. Maybe you think him and his mom also requested the release to speak with O'Liar?

Why would the player say he is considering USF, or UCif if UCif did not make some sort of offer?

The only other school he seriously considered was [glow=red,2,300]Central Florida, which he said offered him a scholarship after he visited a practice last weekend[/glow]. His mother talked with coaches from Florida Atlantic and he spoke once with the offensive line coach from South Carolina, but that was the extent of his interest there. Hardrick has familiar faces at USF -- he played with running back Mike Ford and walk-on linebacker Josh Soto at Hargrave Military Academy in Virginia in 2005, and went to high school with defensive back Tyller Roberts; the two have been friends for more than a decade

that did not take long

LOL!! Why doesn't Greg just CALL UCF? I know!! I know!!! Because he doesn't want to HEAR the truth!!  ;D

LOL. You expect him to get the REAL answer from a Coach that LIED in his resume?. LOL. That kool aid is nice and sugary I bet. LOL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Since UCF practices are open to the public and you don't have to have an invite I think my mom and I will attend a few practices next week.

let us know if they offer you a scholarship--- or your mom for that matter

• Content Count:  869

I will watch the news over here tonight, I guarantee that the Sports coverage will not say anything about Hardrick on the TV over here.  As for the paper, the blogs err articles will spin all they can. 

• Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

that did not take long

crybabyucf2.jpg

• Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I think the time that omni got tossed from the hoops game would preclude them from even looking at him.... too thug-like. Hopefully, his mom doesn't have any parking tickets or the such in her past. She could probably go immediately to 3rd string qb on their depth chart ....

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I think the time that omni got tossed from the hoops game would preclude them from even looking at him.... too thug-like. Hopefully, his mom doesn't have any parking tickets or the such in her past. She could probably go immediately to 3rd string qb on their depth chart ....

that's true -- Omni's mom has a gun for an arm

Archived