• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Breaking news: Hardrick to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Why third string 3B?  Is she a lock to redshirt like Voss?  ;D  Those dudes are something else.  Of course UCiF did not offer the FIFTH BEST LINEMAN in America, especially after he was interested enough to visit their practice.  They are already stocked with choirboys at that position.  Too funny.

Normal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  61

Here is what happen with Hardrick.  I'm not posting this to side with USF or UCF, just stating the facts and a timeline of what happen.

First of all he did not purposly get kicked off the team.  I know what happen, I heard the same thing from two sources at FSU.  His mom was doing what any mother would do and that is try and protect her son.

He was depressed about leaving and was convinced by people around him that he needed to start looking at schools so he could be enrolled by the time school starts.  

Yes he called UCF and USF to see if they wanted him to come visit.  He did not want to show up if the schools were not interested in at least talking to him.  Hardrick visited UCF over the weekend and coach OLeary did indeed extend an offer.  I have been in touch with the coach that is taking him on these visits.  His mother has not been on a visit with him.  

That week they also visited USF.  He didnt talk too much with Leavitt, but they too offered.  From what I know his biggest decision is either to go DII so he can play right away or sit out a year.  He is really only considering florida schools and the only two he's allowed to go to according to FSU is USF or UCF.  

I got a text from someone close to him yesterday saying that he chose USF.  I talked to his mom and she said he still hasnt ruled out going DII.  However, shes kinda out of the loop on this whole deal, I wouldnt be surprised if he did make a decision.  But even if he did choose USF it doesnt mean its over.  He still has to be admitted and from what I hear it is not a sure thing.

I just wanted to let you guys know whats really going on.

Josh Newberg

• Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

guess you havent been around too many offensive linemen lately. LOL

• Content Count:  1,297

Jesus Christ.. 6-5, 342lbs!  What a monster.

442939.jpg

http://floridastate.scout.com/a.z?s=16&p=8&c=1&nid=1200052

HE NEEDS TO GET INTO SHAPE

Are you kidding me......look at that belly.  He's perfect!!

• Content Count:  1,261

O'Liar offered my mom a scholarship but told me he wouldn't take me because of my troubled past.  Said he thought yelling at a ref was far worse than lying on a resume, hazing players at practice and being know for less than honest recruiting practices.

Mike G - Correction, she has a cannon for an arm.

• Content Count:  1,812

Gee Nuke, considering the source, and also consider that the University can't comment on the situation, I will just stick to the fact that O'Leary has never offered a scholarship to a guy that has been arrested in the three plus years he has been at UCF. 

Well  lets consider some things here:

1) most juvenile arrest records are sealed in Florida and most recruits are under 18 when they commit or get offered.

2) O Liar has a well documented history of lying.

3) O Liar has a well documented history of covering up arrest records of players (Ellis)

So it would be safe to say that if o liar offered a recruit with an arrest record a Scholly he either lied to the public or covered it up.

• Content Count:  7,890

He can't play this season right?

Correct.  He has to sit out this year.

But can practice

• Content Count:  132

Lets think about this Josh.  You say he was not purposly kicked off the FSU team, what does that mean, according to both USF beat writers from both Tampa papers he was kicked off. 

Josh, I am not saying I don't believe you think you are right, I just have a hard time believing that this is the FIRST kid that GOL has offered a scholarship to with any kind of arrest or troubled past.  GOL, while at UCF, has passed on everyone with that kind of history so far, so why try it with a kid that actually got kicked off of FSU, something that is pretty impressive when you think about those that have managed not to get kicked off of FSU.  UCF is not exactly hurting in the OL position.  If the kid was the #4 LB in the country, I could believe it, but OL, not buying it.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

How many Parade All Americans does UCF have on their O-line?

Face it... he was offerred.  I know this means the fragile house of cards O'Leary built is blowing down, but I say good for him.

Anyone who passes on the #5 OL in the nation because of 0.01 grams of weed should be fired.

Archived