• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's Go Orange Chant

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

That really sucked hearing that...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

Nobody but a few care about basketball at this university. I know, it's pretty sad, but it's true!

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Nobody but a few care about basketball at this university. I know, it's pretty sad, but it's true!

That could change with the right decisions, you know?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

i heard it too. it was sickening to listen to. syracuse fans are also complete obnoxious jackasses

I cheered for USF when I was one of the few USF folks at the Michigan basketball game a few years back. I was actually louder than the stuffy Michigan fans around me. It was too funny.  :D I guess that made me an obnoxious jackass too?

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

In our house, Our Gym, Our Floor...........It was heard crystal clear to me and I am sure everyone else in the Sun Dome thats the icing on the cake for me, extreamly embarassing when a school more than 1500 miles away brings more fans than you to your house. Even Syracuse fans in the student section, unbelievable, it really shows nobody at USF or this town cares about the Bulls Basketball (which is why there is not more of an up roar by donors, fans & media about the state of the program)

Yet there are people who say there is nothing wrong with our program.

If I had the time and energy I would go back and pull out all the posts from last year saying "next year will be different".

Geez.....

It didn't used to be that way. The SunDome was never regularly sold out but we used to get decent crowds that even at 60% capacity made the SunDome a very tough place to play.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

we're a football school now. just like FSU and Miami. get used to it.

hopefully one day we can afford to fund a bball program properly. until then don't expect much.

hopefully one day we can afford to fund a bball program properly. until then don't expect much.

Not really, there are still a lot of USF basketball fans. Many have just been turned off over the last 5-6 years.

Get the right coach and system at USF and this could be a nice program which can grow and be ready to flourish with a little money added to mix.

This is not a complete reclamation project. There is some talent on the team next year and USF has solid facilities, and best of play in the nation's best basketball conference.

I doubt USf will ever be UNC or Duke anytime soon, but it can be a solid basketball school that can regularly make  the NCAAs & give its fans hope.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Not really, there are still a lot of USF basketball fans. Many have just been turned off over the last 5-6 years.

Get the right coach and system at USF and this could be a nice program which can grow and be ready to flourish with a little money added to mix.

This is not a complete reclamation project. There is some talent on the team next year and USF has solid facilities, and best of play in the nation's best basketball conference.

I doubt USf will ever be UNC or Duke anytime soon, but it can be a solid basketball school that can regularly make  the NCAAs & give its fans hope.

solid facalities? did you know the city of  Louisville is building a $400M arena for basketball?

occasionally make the tourny maybe. just like Miami and FSU.

we would need a lot of money added to the mix.

imagine if you and 15 neighbors all decided to build new houses. You all took bids and you settled on the lowest bid. would you expect your house to be better than any of you neighbors? especially a guy who is paying 5 times as much??

guess what. we have the lowest basketball budget in the BE. we get what we pay for regardless of who the coach is.

look at what our former coach is doing. was he a terrible coach  because he didn't get us into the NCAA's or past the first round of CUSA? not neccessarily. he just didn't have much to work with here.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

See my sig and add a trash bag with a Syracuse logo.  This town really, really needs to wake the F up and get behind our teams, not just when its cool. I.E. the Bucs and Bolts.

Now if you are a student and are rooting against your own school, you need to get your ass kicked.  I grew up in MD and a bunch of my friend went to U of MD.  I was on campus for the final four game the year before MD won it all.  They had a huge lead against Duke at halftime and blew the game.  Well there was a kid at the house party I was at who was a MD student that was rooting for Duke.  After that lead was blown....and he said the first word.....well lets just say I have never seen a beating like that in person in my life.

That is an extreme example, but these students that are showing up rooting for opposing schools need to be made to feel very uncomfortable at games.  >:(