• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's Go Orange Chant

Guest r_to_the_izzo
You guys are in the front row behind the hoop, right?

Yeah. There's only a few games left but we can use some  loud people to try and wake up the dome.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

I am going home for my birthday this weekend, but I will definately head over there and say hi at the Providence game.  Do you guys go to the baseball games?

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I was the guy behind the board chanting "ROBERTS!" and starting a lot of the defense chants. I thought the crowd went on and off with intensity. Certainly towards the end we lost momentum.

The GO ORANGE chant was bad.... VERY BAD. But, honestly, my friend pointed out to me that "They must have emptied out John Knox Village tonight for this game." Seemed like there were a lot of retirees from NY there. It's like when the Yankees play D-Rays.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309

They had Otto at the game, Ok it wasnt Otto it was just a 5'5 300 pound bald guy. Then they had a 6-3 100 pound cross eyed guy. I was absolutely ripping them apart verbally before a cop came over and tried to contain me.

The police who work the games are terrbile. I hope some of them read this board. Its a joke what they do. Im having a verbal conflict with no curse words and I could get kicked out of the game, but when a drunk Cuse fan is trying to get through security to cause problems they just watch.

I was behind you guys and my roomate pointed out that the cop was being a real a-hole.  It didn't look or sound like you were doing anything wrong, but some cops are just like that.

Well if he was verbally ripping into opposing fans--don't you find that provoking a situation?  Sounds like the USF fan was a jerk, too.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

I am going home for my birthday this weekend, but I will definately head over there and say hi at the Providence game.  Do you guys go to the baseball games?

yes, we go to baseball games as well, not much of an atmosphere over there, we need some real loud people there to help make it loud.  economics_nerd, you were to the left of me, i remember turning around and seeing that chant being started a few times.  i'm the kid with the sleeveless bullies shirt, whos always going nuts on the big screen, its really not hard to miss me.  and no TexanMark, not if the syracuse fan was provoking first.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309

yes, we go to baseball games as well, not much of an atmosphere over there, we need some real loud people there to help make it loud.  economics_nerd, you were to the left of me, i remember turning around and seeing that chant being started a few times.  i'm the kid with the sleeveless bullies shirt, whos always going nuts on the big screen, its really not hard to miss me.  and no TexanMark, not if the syracuse fan was provoking first.

Ok so an opposing fan (totally outnumbered) starts crap first?  Okay, well he had ballz then and should be congratulated for hangin with you guys all game.   ;D

Do they sell beer at the Sun Dome?  I remember some skirmishes starting at the end of the CUse FB game in November--fueled by alcohol.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, I think I remember seeing you. Front row?

I really enjoy sitting standing with the Bullies. I'm not a member, but it's always a great section. I'm going to try to get to a number of baseball games. Is there a student section there? I'm all for chanting/cheering/whatever at sporting events.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

yup front row.  you should def. join sbc, its a lot of fun, and there are some great people in it that are diehards.  no student section for baseball, its first come first serve

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136

I went to the baseball game on Sat. and I sat where the scouts sit.  It was really cool because they talked with me about everything from school to baseball.  He told me some funny stories of scouting trips to other countries.  We should definately meet up for a baseball game or two.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Yeah, that chant was embarassing. I made sure all of them remembered that their football team still sucks on my way out.