• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Let's Go Orange Chant

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

This is a team that game in and game out puts 20,000 in the seats for home basketball games, so of course they are going to have fans in our arena.  They are a basketball power (even though they are having an off year), and have been one for over 20 years.  We are nowhere near that level in terms of basketball.  And yes, it happened at the ND game only for a little while because our team was able to work through it and shut the crowd up.  That is how good teams handle it, so the fans need to understand this.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

Again my problem not so much with the fans that came and bought tickets, didnt like the chant and we tried to start a U...S....F chant as loud as we could, but there is only so much you can do when losing. But the people in our student section wearing Cuse stuff was who I have the real problem with.

Guest r_to_the_izzo

They had Otto at the game, Ok it wasnt Otto it was just a 5'5 300 pound bald guy. Then they had a 6-3 100 pound cross eyed guy. I was absolutely ripping them apart verbally before a cop came over and tried to contain me.

The police who work the games are terrbile. I hope some of them read this board. Its a joke what they do. Im having a verbal conflict with no curse words and I could get kicked out of the game, but when a drunk Cuse fan is trying to get through security to cause problems they just watch.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Guys, this also happened at the ND game, but never got the momentum going because they never had the lead.

Actually, ND did grab the lead for a bit in the 2nd half, but once we got back ahead by a bit their fans got real quiet.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Again my problem not so much with the fans that came and bought tickets, didnt like the chant and we tried to start a U...S....F chant as loud as we could, but there is only so much you can do when losing. But the people in our student section wearing Cuse stuff was who I have the real problem with.

Agreed, just because you "like" the other team and you're a USF student, doesnt mean squat.  I'm betting that majority of those "fans" in the student section wer't Cuse fans at all, but were just flagwaving SOB's that have no pride in their own school.  

Now I understand that it may be tough to follow an unsuccessful Bulls squad, but lighten up, have fun, and cheer for your Bulls.  I can live with opposing fans filling our empty seats when available, but when students end up cheering for the opposing team, that makes me sick.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

No way the Orange brought in more fans than ND.  Remember, for total attendance there were more people at the ND game and many were ND fans.  Syracuse may have had a higher percent of their fans, but ND had more people in the building.  By the way what was the announced attendance tonight?

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

I think tonight's crowd was quite possibly the worst i've seen at any event since i've been at USF. They were asleep the entire time. Overall just really crappy and it didn't help to have 60% Syracuse fans either.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136

They had Otto at the game, Ok it wasnt Otto it was just a 5'5 300 pound bald guy. Then they had a 6-3 100 pound cross eyed guy. I was absolutely ripping them apart verbally before a cop came over and tried to contain me.

The police who work the games are terrbile. I hope some of them read this board. Its a joke what they do. Im having a verbal conflict with no curse words and I could get kicked out of the game, but when a drunk Cuse fan is trying to get through security to cause problems they just watch.

I was behind you guys and my roomate pointed out that the cop was being a real a-hole.  It didn't look or sound like you were doing anything wrong, but some cops are just like that.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

grotheforheisman, next time come say hi to us, a bunch of us from the board sit with rizzo