• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU stadium

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

^ we dont care

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

^ we dont care

Well..since this thread talked about visiting new on-campus stadiums in 2008 at UCF and a re-built one at FIU in the same year...that's why I included a photo of one of the above under construction.

Sorry you didn't read some of the above comments/posts.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

How long before KL soils the board with an attendance link?

Sorry KL, until your program beats anything resembling a collection of warm bodies UCiF will not be taken serious.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I sure hope that if and when USF ever gets its own stadium we can do better than bench seating. Bench seating blows....A) your backside is completely numb by the 3rd quarter....might as well stand in the student section the whole game for that matter. B) when you first find your seat there are 37 people already stuffed into a row meant for 30. Um excuse me I think you're in my seat. Sorry my seat is 4 seats over but there were already 3 people sitting in that spot...I have 4 inches of space available here if you have a crowbar?!? Stay at RayJay if that is the option.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Ya bench seating really seems to keep them away at Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Tennessee, and Southern Cal...

There is a 99% chance that when we get a stadium most of it will be bench seating. The solution, pony up for the chairbacks. The day will come when USF football is like most big programs, no one sits for most the game.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I don't know of any schools that have individual seats at their stadiums.  The ones that do are schools like us that play in a pro stadium (Pitt).

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

I don't know of any schools that have individual seats at their stadiums.  The ones that do are schools like us that play in a pro stadium (Pitt).

Wrong!  UofL's Papa John's Cardnial Stadium has 100% individual seating with seat backs.

I sure hope that if and when USF ever gets its own stadium we can do better than bench seating. Bench seating blows....A) your backside is completely numb by the 3rd quarter....might as well stand in the student section the whole game for that matter. B) when you first find your seat there are 37 people already stuffed into a row meant for 30. Um excuse me I think you're in my seat. Sorry my seat is 4 seats over but there were already 3 people sitting in that spot...I have 4 inches of space available here if you have a crowbar?!? Stay at RayJay if that is the option.

Many times those 30 are actually 30 not 37....it's the mass of the ass in the row ;)

Ya bench seating really seems to keep them away at Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Tennessee, and Southern Cal...

All very old programs in old stadiums.