• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU stadium

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

I hate UCF as much as anyone in here, but Knight_Light hasnt said one thing in this post that wasnt right on point.

Yall are silly sometimes with your childish "i hate him so nothing he says can be right, no matter how much it makes sense" crap....  ::)

Thanks Shoop.

My business (USF Client) and family interest (Niece will probably be going to school there), and my past knowledge (sports marketing, Big Time Div I-A Football...no, I'm not talking about UCF!), I like to share my opinion, information, and facts whenever I can.

Glad you liked them.

PS. Maybe I should have a screen name like "Bullfan"...post the same info...and maybe great a lot more responses like yours.

Never knew a screen name really mattered what was written.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

My business (USF Client) and family interest (Niece will probably be going to school there), and my past knowledge (sports marketing, Big Time Div I-A Football...no, I'm not talking about UCF!), I like to share my opinion, information, and facts whenever I can.

Glad you liked them.

vomit-smiley-015.gif

PS. Maybe I should have a screen name like "Bullfan"...post the same info...and maybe great a lot more responses like yours.

Never knew a screen name really mattered what was written.

Please stop with the melodramatics, K_L. Screen names like turkeysoup and cee have been met with the same derision as yours and they were supposed to be Bulls fans. You're either an obsessed, instigating ***** or someone so incredibly, naively stupid that it boggles the mind. The more you post, the more I'm inclined to believe it's the latter...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

edit*

edit**

This would have been easier:  delete.png

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Days Won:  22

Theyll get a nice spike in attendance for first couple of years after that is back to Are you winning?

Not many will want to fry their butts seating on bleachers to see them lose.

Every time you open your mouth you sound even more dumb. The quality of our football team will only get better and attendance will be plenty. No we wont be as good as USF, but we will be competitive in our conference.

Yep that quality showed this year. Time will tell but ill be on record that IF UCF doesnt win after the first couple of years people will not show up even in the new stadium.

IF You think UCF will be having 35,000-40,000 for a losing team then you are the dumb one. But hey we will see who is right time will tell

Theyll get a nice spike in attendance for first couple of years after that is back to Are you winning?

Not many will want to fry their butts seating on bleachers to see them lose.

Every time you open your mouth you sound even more dumb. The quality of our football team will only get better and attendance will be plenty. No we wont be as good as USF, but we will be competitive in our conference.

Yep that quality showed this year. Time will tell but ill be on record that IF UCF doesnt win after the first couple of years people will not show up even in the new stadium.

IF You think UCF will be having 35,000-40,000 for a losing team then you are the dumb one. But hey we will see who is right time will tell

Well, considering how USF only averaged 24,000 ACTUAL fans during their only bowl winning season ever...I think UCF's attendance will be FINE compared to that...win, lose or draw.

LOL. You and your attendance numbers. Get over it guy the facts are that UCF has had  alonger history of trying to get their fans interested in football than USF.

You might want to do a recount in your numbers since UCF did NOT use ACTUAL attendance this past year.

You want to see attendance? Watch 2007 what a good home schedule, coming of a winning season and a good outlook does to it. Ill predict that if nothing major like a total team collapse and switching games to midweek. USF will avg over 40,000 in 2007

You want to see attendance? Watch 2007 what a good home schedule, coming of a winning season and a good outlook does to it. Ill predict that if nothing major like a total team collapse and switching games to midweek. USF will avg over 40,000 in 2007

Congrats in advance.

I also correctly projected that USF would have great "announced" attendance in 2005 as well because of your attractive home schedule and the benefit of visiting fans.

2007...you will see much of the same.

LOL. Just like your ANNOUNCED attendances increased this past year.

IF you cannot see that  yes a NEW stadium will increase attendance BUT that many of those that came because of IT will NOT return if you lose then you are being naive.

The facts are that you guys are better off having your OCS than being in the Citrus Bowl. You will get more fans to attend that didnt before.

BUT if you lose youll be back to similar numbers you have now in a few years.

So get over it USF will be just fine and so will you guys, your fixation with our actual numbers is funny. Let me know when you post UCF's ACTUAL numbers for this past year

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

LOL. Just like your ANNOUNCED attendances increased this past year.

IF you cannot see that  yes a NEW stadium will increase attendance BUT that many of those that came because of IT will NOT return if you lose then you are being naive.

The facts are that you guys are better off having your OCS than being in the Citrus Bowl. You will get more fans to attend that didnt before.

BUT if you lose youll be back to similar numbers you have now in a few years.

So get over it USF will be just fine and so will you guys, your fixation with our actual numbers is funny. Let me know when you post UCF's ACTUAL numbers for this past year

Why does the difference matter? I have 8 season tickets 4 for me and 4 for a buddy, we usaully bring 5 to 6 people to the game. We enjoy the space and the school gets the money. It is an investment for me for the long term. So every year USF has sold 8 tickets to every game no matter how many I bring. To me that is what really matters.

This post not aimed at cuban