• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gator fans are happy...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah thats totally what im saying would you like to twist my words some more cuz it looks like it gets your jollys off.  Because that common opponent in UC really means nothing at all huh?  The fact that one team beat them by over 20 in an instate "rivalry" game and another beat them in an in conference game by 6 means nothing at all.  Lets not even mention that the UM defense is top 4 in total defense top and run defense and averages over 4 sacks a game.  Not to mention the the 3 stud recievers, a VERY solid QB, and a VERY solid OL.  I would break down OSU but as the # 1 team in the country im sure most know what they have to offer (Smith, Ginn, Gonzalez, Pittman and Wells) and a very good defense with better speen than either team we saw tonight to boot. But hey you know me im a HUGE Sec hawk who give no one else respect  ::)

well, I give you credit for expanding outside of the superior SEC.  however, it's easy to jump on the bandwagon of the top 2 ranked teams in the country.  they have talented players and so does UL.  all these teams, including WVU and rutgers, have heisman candidates (or did before injury), they can all score, and they have all scored more than their opponent which I believe is the point of the game.  they have all proven that they can do that.  and yes, I still put WVU in there just as everyone else is still putting texas, UF, etc in there and will still put OSU/mich in there after their epic game.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I'm going out on a limb and say that Michigan loses to Indiana next week.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Those who say OSU or Mich would lay into either team have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.  Both offenses were unstoppable.  UL could and probably will beat either one of those teams.  Did you actually watch the game.  Over 1,000 yards of total offense.  UL WILL jump over FL in the polls and If, If, If, they go undefeated will not be caught by one loss team.  For those that actually think the likes of a USC team that loss to the beavers are actually going to catch them then you obviously weren't watching.  One other thing.  Why are more and more pundits starting to say a BE team will play in NC game, yet almost everyone on this site say it can't happen?  Do you guys know more than the pundits.  Do you have some sort of inside knowledge that the guys who watch games for a living don't.

You do know Ohio State pretty much stopped a high powered Texas offense and Michigan held Notre Dame under 250 yards? Both teams have very good defenses that would give Louisville all sorts of problems.

That doesn't mean Louisville wouldn't put numbers up still, but their defense would have a hell of a time stopping both offenses.

I think Louisville will be in the title game if they are undefeated. Had WVU lost there would have been arguments, however, LOuisville has a lot of work to do if they want to

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  81

OSU and UM have a lot of tradition and this season they are very good teams both capable of winning the MNC.  However, to suggest they are unstoppable forces that the game of college football has not yet seen is a bit much.  I think we had this last year with ESPN talking heads claiming that 05 USC would destroy all of the greatest teams in college football.

OSU and Michigan are good teams but could say Louisville beat them in a one game take all scenario?  Certainly.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Why dont we all just let the games play out? I can sit here and make an argument that any team in the top 20-30 could beat any other on any given Saturday. Teams have off games and some get into ruts and play poorly, but a lucky bounce here and there is what decides most of these games anyways. Yes, OSU looks like the most complete team in the nation right now, and Michigan's D looks scary good, but all of that can change on any given gameday. If I recall, last year's Georgia defense was supposed to shut down WVU's offense. They had home field advantage and were the champs of the "best conference in football" ;). Could someone refresh my memory, I seem to have forgotten what happened in that game.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

until i see ul beat someone other than wv andbeef up their schedule

they are not with the elite because they didnt earn it

middle tenn,ksu,ky and temple says it all for me

detractors have alot of ammo against ul

SOS dont lie

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  125

I think Louisville can still jump.

However, neither team has looked very good tonight, Ohio State would absolutely lay it to both.

Got news for you. Ohio State would lay it to Florida, Auburn, LSU, Texas, or USC this year!  OSU is 14 points better than the next best team.  I am almost hoping that Florida goes because if Louisville goes and loses by 14 points all the BE will hear is Florida would have done better.  It would be better for the Conference for Louisville to go kill a Michigan by 21 and have UF get leveled (like they would) against OSU.  OSU is very impressive.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

You do know Ohio State pretty much stopped a high powered Texas offense and Michigan held Notre Dame under 250 yards? Both teams have very good defenses that would give Louisville all sorts of problems.

That doesn't mean Louisville wouldn't put numbers up still, but their defense would have a hell of a time stopping both offenses.

I think Louisville will be in the title game if they are undefeated. Had WVU lost there would have been arguments, however, Louisville has a lot of work to do if they want to

None of the one loss teams have the O of UL or WVU not UF, TX, USC, Auburn, TN.  At a nuetral site it would be very interesting to see OSU perform.  They got all thier truly difficult teams in the Horseshoe and TX's QB was still very green.  I'd bet $100 to a donut (not really but it sounds good) that the difference in a OSU vs UL would be the same as last nite's game - TOs and special teams.  I will say Troy Smith is the factor that can't really be accounted for when playing OSU.  He must be contained to win.  MI vs UL in a NCG would be a pretty good game IMO; immovable object vs the unstoppable object.  But Troy Smith vs Brian Brohm would be good stuff too.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

TN passing game is better than UL passing game, hands down... if UT played the same D's, our offense would look like that too

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I think Louisville can still jump.

However, neither team has looked very good tonight, Ohio State would absolutely lay it to both.

Got news for you. Ohio State would lay it to Florida, Auburn, LSU, Texas, or USC this year!  OSU is 14 points better than the next best team.  I am almost hoping that Florida goes because if Louisville goes and loses by 14 points all the BE will hear is Florida would have done better.  It would be better for the Conference for Louisville to go kill a Michigan by 21 and have UF get leveled (like they would) against OSU.  OSU is very impressive.

you may be right  on