• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gator fans are happy...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

NO wait, don't move this yet.

Louisville is winning 30-14 over the Mountaineers in the third quarter. WVU is running on the Cards, but the Cards are passing all over. Not to mention the 5 turnovers by WVU.

Could this be the year that USF beats WVU? Yes, USF needs to play their best, but the WVU-USF game this year might actually be winnable.

Now this is bad for the BE chances for a MNC. IF the Cards go on to win, the Gators will stay ahead of the Cards in the polls, UNLESS the Gators lose another game. That's a possibility that the BE will have to pray for if the Cards beat WVU. If WVU does come back to win, this struggle vs the Cards might be enough to sway some voters to jump the Gators over WVU.

Either way, USF wants whoever wins the BE to be in the top 10 of the BCS and preferably ahead of the ACC champ.

Kizarvexis

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Why are you so quick to think that Florida would stay ahead of Louisville, if in fact the Cards win? I would not be a bit surprised if Louisville just takes WVU's place at #3 in the polls and their BCS number should go ahead of UF's.

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386

Why are you so quick to think that Florida would stay ahead of Louisville, if in fact the Cards win? I would not be a bit surprised if Louisville just takes WVU's place at #3 in the polls and their BCS number should go ahead of UF's.

Because WVU is #3, the Cards at #5 and the Gators are #4.

Kizarvexis

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I think Louisville can still jump.

However, neither team has looked very good tonight, Ohio State would absolutely lay it to both.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  339

Louisville will jump ahead of florida.  The only knock on louisville is that they've only beaten Miami so far.  They're about to beat the #3 team in the country and florida will beat vandy this week.  Louisville SOS will go way up and UF's will go down.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I think Louisville can still jump.

However, neither team has looked very good tonight, Ohio State would absolutely lay it to both.

As would michigan

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

UF's probably won't go down, Vandy has played a very tough schedule (includes Michigan), and most computer SOS include opponents' opponents.

It will be close but I think Louisville can jump Florida.

Because WVU is #3, the Cards at #5 and the Gators are #4.

Kizarvexis

So? The voters are going to vote Louisville #3, which in turn will help there BCS average. I'm sure almost 100% of the poll voters were watching this game, so that will help Louisville in the polls. Florida beating Vandy won't help them.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  280

Louisville will probably jump them now....but what will happen the week that Florida possibly beats Auburn for the SEC championship assuming these two win out. Does Florida then leapfrog Louisville?

Louisville will probably jump them now....but what will happen the week that Florida possibly beats Auburn for the SEC championship assuming these two win out. Does Florida then leapfrog Louisville?

What if they play Arkansas instead of Auburn?