• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Down in front...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I'm sorry but I can't let it go, some (&^$#)!@)  guy at the game Sat. said "Down in front" to ME...     (Does this punk know who he's messin with?) I HATE these morons who come to an event like this and try to tell other people what to do. I'd bet hed ask Ozzy to turn the noise down at a Black Sabbath concert too....  

BOTTOM LINE:  If you wanna be quiet and sit on your hands, Go to church. If you go to a college football game, and you can't see....   STAND UP !

Rant #756

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698
  • Days Won:  0

This is the same issue I was kicked out for against RU...

If anyone wants to file a complaint about TSA I have the contact person that hears all of them, though accourding to him, I was the first.

Sorry, Mutt... but I can say that no one has the right to stand for the entire game.  I prefer to sit in my seat unless there is some reason to stand... such as a GREAT play by USF... or on 3rd down for the opponent (and I often prompt my section to stand for 3rd downs)...

Don't get me wrong, I am not sitting on my hands - I clap and yell like crazy, but I do it from my seat.  There is no reason to stand when you can yell just as loud and make just as much noise from a seated position.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I disagree Jim, anyone can stand any time they want... this isn't a theatre...

It is their right to stand, i am unaware of any sitting rule, and it is the right of the person behind them to complain if they can't see and don't want to stand, too.  

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

You're always welcome to the students section Mutt we stand the whole game (most of us).  Although there are fights and people get beer spilled all over them and other bad things happen, but in consolation to all that, there are some pretty hot half naked women there too.

And if someone complains that they cant see you can just laugh at them and ignore them.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,775
  • Days Won:  3

i am unaware of any sitting rule,...right of the person behind them to complain ..

A complaint to an usher usually gets you a talking to.

I've seen "The Man" walk people out of the stadium

for refusing to adhere to the usher's polite suggestion.

I'm with Jim on this one...standing as appropriate.

If you want to stand for three hours, no need to pay

for alumni area seating...there's plenty of standing

to be done over in Student Land.  ;)

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

Sorry this is football, not a chess tournament.  You should be kicked out for SITTING down more than one defensive series!  

Try telling people to sit at a UF game.  You'd be lynched and rightly so.  

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Sorry this is football, not a chess tournament.  You should be kicked out for SITTING down more than one defensive series!  

Try telling people to sit at a UF game.  You'd be lynched and rightly so.  

We're not at UF! Get over it!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

Not only does everyone stand at FSU games but they all stand on thier seats...Not trying to compair us to other school, but just using another example. Everyone says go over to the student section, that's not an option. What happens when the student section is full? What is going to happen when all those students grad. and start getting there seats in the donor sections, everyone is going to start standing. Its a problem with people that are donors and weren't students when we had football, they have no idea on what goes on at college football games.