• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Down in front...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

WOW...First of all,

1. Jim, I aint standing for the entire game, Just when the BULLS are on the field.

2. Wooly, I wish there was a standing section...  between seat number double zero and # 200,000.

3. Twilly, I went to my first gayturds game a couple of weeks ago, and although JewBull wants to beat the crap out of everylast one of them for not wearing Green & Gold, I gotta admit, we could learn a thing or two from them when it comes to tradition.

4. Gene, I'm not saying anyone is less of a fan if they don't do what I do. Anyone who puts a warm ass in the seat is a fan to me, just don't harsh my mojo...

5. USF03, It IS a helluva jersey...    THANX  (go to Bull Outfitters)

6. And finally,...  Shoop,    Go Get EM' Brotha!   And as always, GO BULLS!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Mutt, I know you would never say that.  I was pointing out to the masses about people in general not standing.  And I would never mess with your mojo! ;)  Go Bulls!

me too, RockyTop

JimUSFSig prolly hates his season tix behind me in Sec. 125 :(

Not at all, Amie!!  You are in the "stand when appropriate" crowd.

I sit in Mutt's section, and I have come to believe that most of the people in our section think they are at a golf game. They are quiet most of the time and pretty much glued to their seats.  :-/

Sit over there too, and people around me get annoyed because I scream on every play when our team is on defense.  Hey, I usually do it sitting down, but I scream and yell at the top of my lungs when our team is on defense- and that my friends, I don't care who you are, or what you think, happens at every **** major University in America.  My biggest beef isn't the sitting down, although I think more people should be standing, it's at times people saying I am 'annoying' or to 'shut up' even.

That's when i lose it.  You can't see FINE I'll sit, but if you want me to be quiet because I am violating your ten feet "No Noise" ordinance....nah, dat's bs.  What's great is it makes me scream even louder, and what's better there is no **** rules at RayJay about shouting for a play or team.  As long as it's within the confines of the game.  

That's sad, sitting is one thing, but when people are actually annoyed by cheering for our defense.  Sorry, in my world I'd rather have 25k in the stands that get it, then 35k with 10k that suppress the 25k good ones.

Amen!!  Loud and proud and sitting down!!  

I yell most of the time on defense but only stand up on 3rd down... it is amazing how few people actually understand the reason why you yell and stamp your feet on defense.