• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jenn transferring love to Texas State ?!?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,386
  • Days Won:  10

I seem to be suffering from some form of disjointed associative disorder.  For some ungodly reason, when I see that picture I think motorboat...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I think that's an F on the hat, as in Florida. Would understand if you were a bit distracted ...

Hat, what hat? Was there a hat in that picture?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

pic is from 2004.

thanx  ::)

;D

Yeh pointing that out is almost as dumb as mistaking a Florida State hat for a Texas State hat.   ::)

You must enjoy being a dink ...   ::)

And how did you mistake that hat for Texas St ?  ;D Anyone would know that ... the thread was started as a joke ... will give you sub-titles next time. And Texas St is known as the Bobcats.

Hold on to the handrail next time.

:-*

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

pic is from 2004.

thanx  ::)

;D

Yeh pointing that out is almost as dumb as mistaking a Florida State hat for a Texas State hat.   ::)

You must enjoy being a dink ...   ::)

And how did you mistake that hat for Texas St ?  ;D Anyone would know that ... the thread was started as a joke ... will give you sub-titles next time. And Texas St is known as the Bobcats.

Hold on to the handrail next time.

:-*

Oh and how about how she is "transferring her love" to Texas State when the pic was actually taken in 2004, well before she started attending USF games.  Genius.   See 2004 is in the PAST.  The use of the word "Transferring" would mean that she has done so SINCE her recent attendance at USF games.  ::)

So now not only have I had to school you in subtracting 23-6, I've also had to teach you proper use of the present participle in the english language.  Glad you're putting that higher education to use...wait a minute...what higher education? ;D  

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

I can't believe you guys pay this close of attention to that vapid attention whore. You do realize we have women as good/better looking on our own campus, right? Ones who actually possess multiple brain cells and don't have enormous bags of saline in their chests?

1. Who really cares if they're fake?  (And some USF students have them as well)

2. Yes, there are certainly beautiful USF students (a couple of them post here - Hi gurly, chicky, mag pie...).

3. Do the women on our campus write a column for a major sports news organization, and hence able to give some cool national publicity for our school?

4. Jenn is a USF alumna.  Just because she became famous while attending FSU and will receive her degree there doesn't mean she can't also be a Bull.  (Once a Bull always a Bull).

You have the right to not like her, but don't question those of us who do support her - many of whom have become supporters because of her abilities and not just her looks.

I BULLeave you have to graduate from USF to be a USF alumnus.  Maybe she has an AA degree, but they do not have a ceremony for AA degree graduates at USF.  No body brags about their AA degree, whether it is from USF, MIT, Princeton, or HCC.

The only reason she has an online column for SI is because of the two things behind BOB and CATS.

I have seen her spread in a Playboy college girl special.  Nothing spectacular.  You get to see BOB and CATS exposed.  She is wearing a plaid private school girl miniskirt, which is so over done.  If you want to see that photo, go to this website http://www.modernguy.net/jenn-sterger-playboy/, and then click on the “Safe for Work†image, which will give you the “Not Safe for Work†photo.

Yes, she is attractive.  Duh, I am not gay.  I enjoy looking at attractive women.  She is just a run of the mill hot chick; nothing special about her looks.  It is not like there are no hot chicks running around the USF campus, at USF home games, or prancing around Ybor City on weekends.

I had no idea who she was until I saw photos of her at a Devil Ray game.  I “googled†her and found out that her appearance at Tropicana Field was almost a year after her 15 seconds of fame at that UM-FSU game where Brent Musburger slobbered all over himself when she appeared on camera.

What abilities does she have - the ability to carry around 5 lbs of saline implants and not get a backache?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

I can't believe you guys pay this close of attention to that vapid attention whore. You do realize we have women as good/better looking on our own campus, right? Ones who actually possess multiple brain cells and don't have enormous bags of saline in their chests?

1. Who really cares if they're fake?  (And some USF students have them as well)

2. Yes, there are certainly beautiful USF students (a couple of them post here - Hi gurly, chicky, mag pie...).

3. Do the women on our campus write a column for a major sports news organization, and hence able to give some cool national publicity for our school?

4. Jenn is a USF alumna.  Just because she became famous while attending FSU and will receive her degree there doesn't mean she can't also be a Bull.  (Once a Bull always a Bull).

You have the right to not like her, but don't question those of us who do support her - many of whom have become supporters because of her abilities and not just her looks.

[highlight]I BULLeave you have to graduate from USF to be a USF alumnus.[/highlight]  Maybe she has an AA degree, but they do not have a ceremony for AA degree graduates at USF.  No body brags about their AA degree, whether it is from USF, MIT, Princeton, or HCC.

The only reason she has an online column for SI is because of the two things behind BOB and CATS.

I have seen her spread in a Playboy college girl special.  Nothing spectacular.  You get to see BOB and CATS exposed.  She is wearing a plaid private school girl miniskirt, which is so over done.  If you want to see that photo, go to this website http://www.modernguy.net/jenn-sterger-playboy/, and then click on the “Safe for Work†image, which will give you the “Not Safe for Work†photo.

Yes, she is attractive.  Duh, I am not gay.  I enjoy looking at attractive women.  She is just a run of the mill hot chick; nothing special about her looks.  It is not like there are no hot chicks running around the USF campus, at USF home games, or prancing around Ybor City on weekends.

I had no idea who she was until I saw photos of her at a Devil Ray game.  I “googled†her and found out that her appearance at Tropicana Field was almost a year after her 15 seconds of fame at that UM-FSU game where Brent Musburger slobbered all over himself when she appeared on camera.

What abilities does she have - the ability to carry around 5 lbs of saline implants and not get a backache?

Don't think so?  Hulk Hogan Didn't graduate (I don't think) yet he is listed as an Alumni.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594

You don't have to graduate from a school to be an alumnus, but you do have to be male :-) So yes, Jenn is an alumna, I just don't get the obsession with her. She's NOT SMART. Anyone who's talked to her (and I have) or read her columns can see that immediately. I'm not even sure why we'd want to claim her as an alumna; let FSU have her, as far as I'm concerned.

You refer to "abilities." I am curious to know what these abilities are.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Hogan is not listed as an alumnus...

He is listed as a former student.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

where are their pictures?

this girl has a following?

my money is on jen!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

cranial-nerves.jpg

i think most would rather see a picture of jen not a brain