• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jenn transferring love to Texas State ?!?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

the fact that people even know this girl's name shows you how much power the media has.  im sorry, yea that girl is not one that you turn away from but i personally know about 10-20 NATURAL girls that are much better looking then her.  just cause she wants to wear low cut shirts and show off some fakies...doesnt mean she is a college football icon.

and unlike chickey i dont think i will be saying im sorry anytime soon.

by the way jenn, thanks for watching the bulls but you arent that special. sorry

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

haha....the funny thing is...i honestly did not even know that this girl, or someone posing as this girl, actually posted on this board.  i guess that makes my comments that much more truthful.

jenn...put your time at all these schools to use and get a job that can still pay you in 10 years.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

by the way jenn, thanks for watching the bulls but you arent that special. sorry

"haha ... the funny thing is ..." I don't see where she said she was speacial . . .

I do see that she gave USF special love and I appreciate it !

THANX Jenn!

Go BULLS !!!

the fact that people even know this girl's name shows you how much power the media has.  im sorry, yea that girl is not one that you turn away from but i personally know about 10-20 NATURAL girls that are much better looking then her.  just cause she wants to wear low cut shirts and show off some fakies...doesnt mean she is a college football icon.

and unlike chickey i dont think i will be saying im sorry anytime soon.

No, fake boobs do not make her an icon... and I don't think we've used that term (and I know she hasn't)... but she is a columnist for a major sports media company - THAT gives her credibility.  

And bullchick2002 is Jenn Sterger, no someone posing as her... not sure how the fact she reads and posts on message boards makes YOUR comments more truthful... quite the oppposite, in my opinion... Other than Greg and Brett, who cover USF sports for a living (and do a great job IMHO), name another member of the media that posts on this board.  You can't so that actually does make her "special" to some of us.

Like Chicky and others here, I did not have that high of an opinion of Ms. Sterger. (Primarily because of my distaste for everything Seminole)  However, as posted elsewhere, she turned me around and now I am a fan (in the UNobsessed, non-stalker kind of way).

Jenn - if you make the Pitt or Syracuse game and sit with Shoop, I'll buy you a beer... you can drink it or find a "hater" to dump it on.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

it still amazes me that some of you have nothing better to do then criticize what you know nothing about.

Jenn, read this board long enough and you'll see that some on here have taken this to an art form ...

Jenn - if you make the Pitt or Syracuse game and sit with Shoop, I'll buy you a beer... you can drink it or find a "hater" to dump it on.

Or dump it on Shoop when he feels the juvenile urge to boo a Bull player for just running onto the field ...

(That was wrong, I know it and take full responsibility)

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

wtf... this board is a complete sword fight 99% of the time and when a girl starts posting on here all you do is talk about how dumb or unattractive she is??

what the hell is wrong with you guys

wtf... this board is a complete sword fight 99% of the time and when a girl starts posting on here all you do is talk about how dumb or unattractive she is??

You're right, we owe tdbangel a huge apology .....

Jenn pretty much took care of the ones dogging her ....  ;)

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

You're right, we owe tdbangel a huge apology .....

I'm a girl & even I think that chick is psycho!!!!! She needs to back away from the keyboard slowly and try to forget how she & her son were "wrong" by JL & USF.  ::)  ::)  ::)