• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kyle Bronson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

That is weak !!!!!!  America or Iraq ?? I am being boycotted.

OK Benzer is the best kicker I have ever seen. He has a promising career in the NFL.. is that ok

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His Skill set ????

[smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=icon_deadhorse.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=roflmao.gif] [smiley=wtf.gif] [smiley=wtf.gif] [smiley=wtf.gif] [smiley=wtf.gif]

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

He who beats dead horse should read the post that spoke of all of Benzer's accolades and hence "skills set."

Here it is.

Now if you enjoy insulting a college player that plays for my alma mater, that tells us all a lot about you.  Calling out the guy here on multiple threads as you have done shows us that you may be the better field goal kicker (which I doubt) but Mr. Benzer certainly has the most credibility and guts.  He's not hiding behind a keyboard - he's out there doing what he can.

He who beats dead horse should read the post that spoke of all of Benzer's accolades and hence "skills set."

Here it is.

Now if you enjoy insulting a college player that plays for my alma mater, that tells us all a lot about you.  Calling out the guy here on multiple threads as you have done shows us that you may be the better field goal kicker (which I doubt) but Mr. Benzer certainly has the most credibility and guts.  He's not hiding behind a keyboard - he's out there doing what he can.

You never played sports did you ? Doing what he can? I can get a truck driver to try, but should he have a scholarship to kick field goals ? You probably won't leave this on here because you do not agree with it.  Hypocrite  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Not on scholarship to kick field goals bud. Guts would be making a kick

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I played a lot of sports "bud."

I guess I never knew there were so many a-holes out there though.  I just focused on the game, not the critics I guess.

Keep on bashing college athletes if it makes you feel better...I'd rather you direct your anger at me, I won't delete it and you can get your anonymous jollies that way.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

OK Benzer is the best kicker I have ever seen. He has a promising career in the NFL.. is that ok

Just how exactly are you being "boycotted"?

Just how exactly are you being "boycotted"?

BULLHITLER erased a post. I have been a little harsh I admit. Just tired of watching the same thing over and over again. I will not point out any more short comings by anyone, and only stay positive so I do not get spanked.

I still do not understand how you leave a post about how someone "HATES" a couple of our players and yell at me.Come on Benz pull it together.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,467
  • Days Won:  25

Hey Bulliever - DON'T STOOP!

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Here it is.

You never played sports did you ? Doing what he can? I can get a truck driver to try, but should he have a scholarship to kick field goals ? You probably won't leave this on here because you do not agree with it.  Hypocrite  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hey jg (just gay?) go back and hide under the rock you came from.  :D