• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kyle Bronson

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

:o

Well I wish I jumped into this earlier ... didn't we have a 15 page thread last year on this subject?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I am not sure who he had offers from but I do know he performed well while he was at USF  and why does this board love this kid so much?????????????

There are a few (I guess) that "love" him...those few are also likely a member of one of these two groups:

1)  The group that hates Jim Leavitt

2)  The group that is worried about our kicking game

Your boy is being used...

The rest of us know he is gone, and put up with the shenanigans at the end of last season.

Frankly, those that you think "love him" probably know nothing about him other that he took over the kicking job last year when the "scholarshipped" kicker struggled.

But he is gone.  Continuing to talk about him is odd.  

Don't you recall we all wished him well about 9 months ago?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

You know, I find it rather odd also why these topics keep coming up...I guess we should ask jg and mattzgune since they are the two who started the "kyle bronson" topics...Odd is when you too cont to respond to the threads...go figure??????????

You know, I find it rather odd also why these topics keep coming up...I guess we should ask jg and mattzgune since they are the two who started the "kyle bronson" topics...Odd is when you too cont to respond to the threads...go figure??????????

Trying to help you out...

Anyone in their right mind would like to have a Kyle Bronson, or a Santiago Gramatica right now.

Problem is we won't.

The only reason anyone brings up Bronson now is to criticize CJL for not giving the guy a scholarship.

If we are going to continue to drill on this forever, we're not being very fair.  CJL and his staff make thousands or decisions they believe to be in the best interest of the program.  To sit here and second guess is old.  

I respond because I think people need to understand that the reason Bronson is not on this team is because he quit.  That is the bottom line.

And contrary to your belief, no one loves a quitter.

To put it in persective...had Matt Grothe quit the team because he was not named the starter against McNeese State, we'd all just have to live with that and shame on Matt for passing up what would have been a wonderful opportunity.

The boy quit, we wished him well.

modified to clarify my MG analogy

everyone loves a quitter,especially one that stands up for his beliefs and does not cower under for a hyper fool....that also lies....

ok enough said thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone loves a quitter,especially one that stands up for his beliefs and does not cower under for a hyper fool....that also lies....

okay, you got it in...we've gone full circle now...we all feel sorry for the guy if that is how he remembers it.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

if your job refused to pay you would you stay ?? If you left are you a quitter. Sorry it does not make sense.

if your job refused to pay you would you stay ?? If you left are you a quitter. Sorry it does not make sense.

It makes all the sense in the world JG.  If I walked into my job and said I needed a raise to proide for my family and they responded with a "No."  I have two choices:  stay there and work, or go somewhere else and work.  It's my choice.  Bronson's choice was to leave...same thing.