• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kyle Bronson

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I think the difference between me and some of the Bronsonites, is that if I were Bronson I'd be more grateful for the chance than spiteful for the situation.  The guy walked-on and now he is kicking elsewhere on some type of scholarship.  He might be delivering pizzas today had  the opportunity not happened for him at USF.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

Would you have left ? I just feel it was a poor decision. He had proven he could handle the extreme pressure of D1 football unlike anybody else we have.

Would you have left ? I just feel it was a poor decision. He had proven he could handle the extreme pressure of D1 football unlike anybody else we have.

Would I have left?

Starting as the PK for a D-1 BCS conference team?  

Hell no.  If money was that big of an issue, I would have found a way to work it out, just as I actually did when I went to USF.  

BCS walkon starter or a Texas State Bobcat.

Don't get me wrong.  I'd like him to be here too.  But he quit.  Period.  He ain't coming back.  Was he forced to quit?  No.  Will tbdangel say he was forced to quit?  Probably.  

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  38

no he was not forced to quit,he did not want to play for a lier ...hard to believe but true..

as far as being a pizza delivery if usf had not given hime the opportunty,  not.!!!he was invited from other schools to be an invited walkon...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

;D

Bring back Joe Condron !

;D

no he was not forced to quit,he did not want to play for a lier ...hard to believe but true..

Well good for him, best of luck to him...

(I can go all night...I'm trying to catch smazza's post count).

I like the way you throw around the word "liar."  I hope, if in fact Bronson was lied to, that he took appropriate action; just as I would hope those who you accuse of lying would take the appropriate action against you.

Seeing Bronson tucked tail and left, I guess he didn't really stand up for much of anything - if in fact he was lied to.  But he has you to come to the board and discuss nothing but him.  You, like Bronson, aren't a Bull.  You come here only to denigrate Leavitt because your boy came up on the short end of the stick.  I hope things work well for him at Texas State.  Life can be difficult.  Hope you both heal.

;D

Bring back Joe Condron !

;D

Worse than that, wait until the word gets out that Leavitt forced Kravitz and Lane to quit...two parts of the program we truly miss.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Heard that he lied to them ...  ;)

listen bullwhoeveryouare, get your story straight...i read somewhere that nevermind we wont go there but get to the truth...we are about truth and not made up stories...believe us or not. the recruited players who dont qualify for the ones found with drugs in their system and their rooms.l..players who steal from each other and i could go on and on but this speaks for the program itself...students that are all world ahtletics not going to class and not making the grades...what is wrong with this picture...no respect or morals...could this be the fallback from a good leader...i think  notl....maybe from a leader who lies and does not show players their respects...Anyway,it seems like kyle came out ahead and maybe will get a better education since this is the most important thing about college....