• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kyle Bronson

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

This is the "soccer" mom I want here  ;D

pamela_anderson060315.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

You're going way off topic here, but that is probably as good thing.

Look at the kids face and caption that expression...

STRIKE THAT IDEA...this may not be the right board for such hijinx.

1575001497.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Please no captions...

Okay ... BULLHitler  ;)

;D

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

MAYBE OUR SPECIAL TEAMS COACH SHOULD WORK A LITTLE HARDER WITH THE KICKER AND PUNTER ;)

leavitt isnt still the coach is he?

You see what happens when one ignorant post begets another.  The NCAA mandates the maximum amount of coaches a team can have, and USF is at the maximum.  No team in America has a special teams coach exclusively.  You're allowed 10 including the HC, so that means OC, DC, DL, LB, DB, WR, OL, RB, QB, and HC....which one of those would you like to sacrifice for a ST coach?  EXACTLY.

Check FSU, check UF....go ahead, no one has a special teams coach.  Now most have an assistant that doubles as a special teams coach, and if they're lucky maybe that coach held that similar title in the NFL, or back in the 70's before the coach # reduction in the NCAA, but for now, no ST coaches.  

Furthermore, most schools give that job to a positions coach.  The fact Leavitt is actually coaching special teams should explain what type of emphasis he puts into it, and probably why over the past 10 years our special teams has been pretty **** good.  I know we're above the league averages in blocked FG's, punts, kick returns for TD, and coverage....the one thing a coach can't do is kick the ball.  

Bronson wouldn't wait for a 'possible' scholarship opportunity.   He wasn't good enough to sacrifice a fourth schollie on a kicker....that's life.

Okay ... BULLHitler  ;)

;D

We don't want to detract from the allure of the Mad Cow, now do we?

I am such a tough mod, think I better go post another picture of Jenn Sterger...

By the way,

PicksPal now lists the following odds:

Kyle Bronson transferring to NAIA School:  6:1

tbdangel leaving TheBullsPen.com for a few months:  3:1

tbdangel returning to TheBullsPen.com mid-way through next season to rant about Bronson:  2:1

tbdangel firing a weapon from the Texas State clock tower at unsuspecting coaches:  1:1

That has to be Benzer kicking....He looks rather fat in this picture...Poor Guy...I hope he kicks well sarturday....good luck .

He is fat, but that's not the issue.  Have you honestly been trolling for months waiting for someone to say something about your son?

YIKES!

One thing is certain, stats don't lie, and I think now your son is at a place where he fits in better at least talent wise.  

Kyle should have been awarded the scholie but that is old news..His KO average is 65 yards and he is 2/4 with a long of 49...The missed field goals were only inches to the right..Texas State has an open stadium with alot of wind...Not the greatest kicking conditions...Justin Teachey is a good FG kicker but has not been given the opportunity to kick..Leavitts needs to give this kid a a chance to kick FGs....

Yo Mom, here's a secret missing by 'inches' only works with horseshoes or hand granades.  As a FG, it doesn't matter if he missed by an inch or a mile, HE MISSED!

Oh, and if you're telling us his KO average is 65, which I am guessing your insinuating is the distance it stays in the air, well then I am glad Teachey stuck around.  He's averaged numerous touchbacks this year, and I believe is on schollie.  

Okay ... BULLHitler  ;)

;D

We don't want to detract from the allure of the Mad Cow, now do we?

I am such a tough mod, think I better go post another picture of Jenn Sterger...

By the way,

PicksPal now lists the following odds:

Kyle Bronson transferring to NAIA School:  6:1

tbdangel leaving TheBullsPen.com for a few months:  3:1

tbdangel returning to TheBullsPen.com mid-way through next season to rant about Bronson:  2:1

tbdangel firing a weapon from the Texas State clock tower at unsuspecting coaches:  1:1

Brad,

Those are all tantalizing bets.  Obsessive mommy, goes up on the clock tower when son's schollie doesn't get renewed at a 1-AA school and he transfers to an NAIA school, but comes back to the bullspen to rub in the NAIA transfer and no one responds to her delusional rant...