• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Knights need to show they can be big nemesis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Will the real Brandon Marshall please stand up

CT-151800-E  TRAFFIC CRIMINAL CITATION  MARSHALL, BRANDON T  DEFENDANT - A  22-Jul-2003  SATISFIED  

48-2005-TR-044904-W  TRAFFIC CIVIL INFRACTION  MARSHALL, BRANDON TYRONE  DEFENDANT - A  9-Dec-2005  SATISFIED  

48-2004-MM-012392-O  MISDEMEANOR  MARSHALL, BRANDON TYRONE  DEFENDANT - A  1-Nov-2004  CLOSED  

48-2005-MM-004360-O  MISDEMEANOR  MARSHALL, BRANDON TYRONE  DEFENDANT - A  12-Apr-2005  CLOSED  

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

I wonder why he writes this stuff.

Does he hate USF or is he just writing to be controversial ?

Did JL kick his ass during a press conference ?

You don't usualy see attacks getting this personal.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Even over the past week, "names" being thrown out by the Tampa Media on Leavitt include:

"King James"

Killjoy "Head Grinch"

Somethings in the water (remember Leavitt's 27 sec press conference 2 weeks ago?).

Considering all of USF's off-the-field problems over the past 2-3 years, multiple-multiple player arrests, having NINE Football recruits not even qualify, etc...if one runs a program like that (especially in FLA), what else would you expect from the media?

Someone at USF needs to read a "self-help" book.

KL

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123

CT-151800-E  TRAFFIC CRIMINAL CITATION  MARSHALL, BRANDON T  DEFENDANT - A  22-Jul-2003  SATISFIED  

48-2005-TR-044904-W  TRAFFIC CIVIL INFRACTION  MARSHALL, BRANDON TYRONE  DEFENDANT - A  9-Dec-2005  SATISFIED  

48-2004-MM-012392-O  MISDEMEANOR  MARSHALL, BRANDON TYRONE  DEFENDANT - A  1-Nov-2004  CLOSED  

48-2005-MM-004360-O  MISDEMEANOR  MARSHALL, BRANDON TYRONE  DEFENDANT - A  12-Apr-2005  CLOSED  

Looks to me to be mostly traffic. I have a traffic misdeamor for forgetting to pay a ticket and being pulled over not knowing my license was suspended.

Wow, we are obsessed with your program and you go look up the court record of one of our players.

You Bulls fans crack me up. You try to play off like you dont care but your scared out of your wit and you should be. The team I have watched on catch 47 will get destroyed. By the way, there is nothing saying that this is our best chance to beat you. There is nothing to lead me to beleive that your team will get better. You cant even qualify recruits and we will be starting Terry Mayo at QB next year the #2 JUCO recruit. Our recruits are only getting better and better. At the beginning of the year I was worried about USF. After watching your HS team on offense on Catch 47 I am completely confident that we will put up 35 on that weak d-line.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123

Even over the past week, "names" being thrown out by the Tampa Media on Leavitt include:

"King James"

Killjoy "Head Grinch"

Somethings in the water (remember Leavitt's 27 sec press conference 2 weeks ago?).

Considering all of USF's off-the-field problems over the past 2-3 years, multiple-multiple player arrests, having NINE Football recruits not even qualify, etc...if one runs a program like that (especially in FLA), what else would you expect from the media?

Someone at USF needs to read a "self-help" book.

KL

No Knight_Light,

the first step is realizing you have a problem. See the little bulls have what they think a good record in IA football (less than .500) by the way. They also have played like 36 IA games versus like a dozed decent teams. They have the BCS tag now so they are in another league right. Well, there are plenty of BCS teams that suck ass too. Boise State isnt BCS and they are a much better program that USF. We will be the same and will have our BCS tag soon enough.

Dont forget though, these guys can never see the future or the present for what it is. Dont burst their bubble because all they thought was real may crumble in front of them. I think the Bulls are too young to realize what can happen.

The way I see it:

They send nobody to the NFL

The academics are poor on the team

They have discipline problems

Their fan base is poor

they dont travel well

They have no hopes of an OCS to produce Revenue

Hey, if that were me, I would be hiding behind my BCS-tag too.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

You cant even qualify recruits and we will be starting Terry Mayo at QB next year the #2 JUCO recruit.

Brilliant ................

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Looks to me to be mostly traffic. I have a traffic misdeamor for forgetting to pay a ticket and being pulled over not knowing my license was suspended.

Wow, we are obsessed with your program and you go look up the court record of one of our players.

You Bulls fans crack me up. You try to play off like you dont care but your scared out of your wit and you should be. The team I have watched on catch 47 will get destroyed. By the way, there is nothing saying that this is our best chance to beat you. There is nothing to lead me to beleive that your team will get better. You cant even qualify recruits and we will be starting Terry Mayo at QB next year the #2 JUCO recruit. Our recruits are only getting better and better. At the beginning of the year I was worried about USF. After watching your HS team on offense on Catch 47 I am completely confident that we will put up 35 on that weak d-line.

Pay attention to the thread moron!

Second, your defense is worse than FIU.  Period.  There isn't even room for discussion here.  The only question mark is whether our anemic offense will be able to run.  If we can run the ball even a little bit with anyone other than the quaterback, then we win in another landslide.  You do realize that last year "the greatest year in UCF football history" you never moved the ball over the 50 until our 4th string was playing your second.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

35....weak D-Line..... ;D

Put down the kool-aid clown.....look at the facts.

Our D has given up 10, count 'em 10 points through 2 games. 7 of those points coming after a defensive stop and a 30 yard penalty on a punt return. Get a grip.

I'm not saying we are going to slaughter you guys. I think it will be a good game. But if you sniff 35 points in this one, it will NOT be because you scored them against our D, it would be special team blunders and offensive turnovers.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

KL,

Get the name right. It is Lord Leavitt to you buster. Anyway, Bianchi always has the hard on for the USF football team because he hates the fact that there is another BCS school in the state of Florida. I remember last season he went way out of his way to guarantee that USF would get shut out by Miami. He is a tool. He calls USF a renegade program, yet he fails to mention his beloved UF is even worse to off the field issues such as throwing kegs at fellow students, and shootting guns into apartment housing. Lets see Biachi the B*tch write a story about how much trouble UF gets into. No, Bianchi is already setting himself up to bash UCF if they do lose to USF again. Like I said before, Bianchi should do all of us a favor and head back to Gainesville where he belongs.

PS Suggestion to those that are bringing signs to the game. Please write some good signs that dog Mike the B*tch Bianchi.