• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Knights need to show they can be big nemesis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I wonder why he writes this stuff.

Does he hate USF or is he just writing to be controversial ?

Did JL kick his ass during a press conference ?

You don't usualy see attacks getting this personal.

Even over the past week, "names" being thrown out by the Tampa Media on Leavitt include:

"King James"

Killjoy "Head Grinch"

Somethings in the water (remember Leavitt's 27 sec press conference 2 weeks ago?).

Considering all of USF's off-the-field problems over the past 2-3 years, multiple-multiple player arrests, having NINE Football recruits not even qualify, etc...if one runs a program like that (especially in FLA), what else would you expect from the media?

Someone at USF needs to read a "self-help" book.

KL

No Knight_Light,

the first step is realizing you have a problem. See the little bulls have what they think a good record in IA football (less than .500) by the way. They also have played like 36 IA games versus like a dozed decent teams. They have the BCS tag now so they are in another league right. Well, there are plenty of BCS teams that suck ass too. Boise State isnt BCS and they are a much better program that USF. We will be the same and will have our BCS tag soon enough.

Dont forget though, these guys can never see the future or the present for what it is. Dont burst their bubble because all they thought was real may crumble in front of them. I think the Bulls are too young to realize what can happen.

The way I see it:

They send nobody to the NFL

The academics are poor on the team

They have discipline problems

Their fan base is poor

they dont travel well

They have no hopes of an OCS to produce Revenue

Hey, if that were me, I would be hiding behind my BCS-tag too.

We do not need an OCS to produce revenue.....did you forget....BCS. We make more from our conference ties than the erector set crap hole you will be playing in. We will get our OCS when the time is right...Hell it took you 25+ years to get one.

As far as our fan base....last I saw we had more season ticket holders than your sorry university, check your facts before you run your mouth....you look stupid!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

No Knight_Light,

the first step is realizing you have a problem. See the little bulls have what they think a good record in IA football (less than .500) by the way. They also have played like 36 IA games versus like a dozed decent teams. They have the BCS tag now so they are in another league right. Well, there are plenty of BCS teams that suck ass too. Boise State isnt BCS and they are a much better program that USF. We will be the same and will have our BCS tag soon enough.

Dont forget though, these guys can never see the future or the present for what it is. Dont burst their bubble because all they thought was real may crumble in front of them. I think the Bulls are too young to realize what can happen.

The way I see it:

Their fan base is poor

they dont travel well

Less that .500 in 1 A. Since when is 34-22 an under .500 record?

Again, what Conference is going to take UCF for them to have the "BCS tag soon". We;ve constantly gone over how the only 3 options (SEC, ACC, and Big East), will not be losing or adding members any time soon.

Nobody to the NFL? Might want to check that again there pal.

Every single team in the country has discipline problems. This thread has shown both for USF and UCF.

USF's fan base is better than UCF's, as the season tickets sold will attest.

No need for an OCS since our stadium was rated as the best in the NFL. We will have to pay minimal leasing fees as opposed to the larger operating costs you will have with your new stadium, hence will will continue to accrue more money by doing so.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

No Knight_Light,

Uhh no.  What conference?  The only thing that's little is you guys, our kid brothers.  We've actually beaten BCS teams, bowl teams, teams with winning records.  IF we suck this year, so be it.

The only future you see is one that is made up.  Make believe is the only story that sells in O-town from kissimmee to oveido.  Reality is not something that people from the town are used to,  you can't call people out on it.

The way I see it:

Their fan base is poor

they dont travel well

Too funny.  We have 2 starters that are major contributors to their teams.  We haven't been around long enough to recuit NFL players, we've recruited "system" players that wiped the floor with your team last year.

We sent 5000-6000 to a New Years Day bowl.  You sent 100 ti Hawaii.   We have NO TRADITION.  Traveling fans will come with time. USF didn't even have football when I was there.

Academics?  You don't know what you are talking about.

OCS?  We play in one of the nicest stadiums in the country.  The county didn't kick us out and force our hands in financing our future.  You can't talk to us about revenue becuase you are in an extremely watered down conference that we once played in.  You are taking in less than us when we were in the same conference.  You are borrowing money like crazy to give the appearance that you care about athletics.  The actual history of your school speaks volumes of the opposite.

Please come back and post when you reach puberty.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

I love the UCF myth that they thought they had 12k at the USF game last season. Hey KL, try 7k at the game last season.  KL, you need to get your facts straight. You also, need to stop being biased when you do post your crap. Dream on.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158

The way I see it:

Their fan base is poor

they dont travel well

Let's assume that what you say is 100% true.

Then our no-NFL-player having, poor academic having, discipline lacking, no-fan-base having non travelling OCS lacking team wiped the freaking FIELD with yours last year.

How'd it feel to get cornholed by that USF bus last year?  Good luck getting 150 yards against Texas in your OCS next year!

;D ;D ;D ;D

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158

I also love how Mud... I mean Clay... told Duemig that they brought 11K to Gainesville last week.

Clay must be drinking as much as the intoxicated students in the UCF section, because he's seeing quadruple.   ;D

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557

I also love how Mud... I mean Clay... told Duemig that they brought 11K to Gainesville last week.

Clay must be drinking as much as the intoxicated students in the UCF section, because he's seeing quadruple.   ;D

Maybe Clay and Goldie are one and the same?

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

I love the UCF myth that they thought they had 12k at the USF game last season. Hey KL, try 7k at the game last season.  KL, you need to get your facts straight. You also, need to stop being biased when you do post your crap. Dream on.

UCFers have a problem with exaggerating their road attendance figures along with their unit size....

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Just a side note: This column confirms for me that this guy is a complete tool.

This article confirms for me that any press associated with playing those whiners is no good.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

No Knight_Light,

The way I see it:

Their fan base is poor

they dont travel well

Less that .500 in 1 A. Since when is 34-22 an under .500 record?

Again, what Conference is going to take UCF for them to have the "BCS tag soon". We;ve constantly gone over how the only 3 options (SEC, ACC, and Big East), will not be losing or adding members any time soon.

Nobody to the NFL? Might want to check that again there pal.

Every single team in the country has discipline problems. This thread has shown both for USF and UCF.

USF's fan base is better than UCF's, as the season tickets sold will attest.

No need for an OCS since our stadium was rated as the best in the NFL. We will have to pay minimal leasing fees as opposed to the larger operating costs you will have with your new stadium, hence will will continue to accrue more money by doing so.

I was a little off, what are you smoking...here is your IA record...FYI, about 6 of your wins are sun-belt

Wins      Loses      

2005      5      6      

2004      3      7      

2003      5      4      

2002      8      2      

2001      5      3      

2000      2      4      

1999      0      0      

Total      28      26      54