• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Plancher out

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I am so ticked at Ponton right now.  As angry as I was before with his bone-headed and selfish decision to break "team policy" ( :-?) not once, but twice, this news of Plancher's injury just makes me even less of a Ponton fan because of the hole he's put us in.

I say let's see Aston Samuels and Keely Dorsey!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

We need ponton back.  That being said, I would go with Walt Smith and Dorsey against FIU.  Ben Williams can be a change of pace, and Erskin can bring them all water.

Seriously though Dorsey sounds like a beast.  Wish I could see a tape of his run, I had to listen to the game online  :(

The run was probably more impressive on the radio ...... the McNeese D was pretty much already on the way to the buses.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I thought all 3 looked good.  Walt Smith, Ben Williams and Keeley Dorsey.  Might not have as much to worry about as you think.  Especially if Ponton's suspension is only 2 games.  Gives us 4 quality backs.

Once again...It was McNeese State.

Dorsey will be a good back needs work. I really like him a lot.

The other two are not guys you want to hedge your season on.

Ponton better be ready on Sept 16th. (if he's available) with Walt Smith as his backup.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

where did Chad Simpson end up going?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,832
  • Days Won:  22

Dorsey might not be ready but he is more talented than all the others, so give him as much reps as possible.

Walt Smith and the others did a good job but i dont think they will be the answer for the season.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Link?

Guest BasketBull.

Keeley Dorsey:  Height:  5-11   Weight:  210  Runs a 4.4 40-yard dash...Played quarterback for Lincoln High...All-Big Bend...Led Lincoln to city and district titles in 2004, when he had a 10-carry, 100-yard effort against Valdost (Ga.) High, including an 80-yard touchdown run...Played for Crestview High and Bridgewater (N.J.) prior to attending Lincoln.

www.gousfbulls.com

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

We need ponton back.  That being said, I would go with Walt Smith and Dorsey against FIU.  Ben Williams can be a change of pace, and Erskin can bring them all water.

Seriously though Dorsey sounds like a beast.  Wish I could see a tape of his run, I had to listen to the game online  :(

The run was probably more impressive on the radio ...... the McNeese D was pretty much already on the way to the buses.

Maybe true, but the move he made on the last MSU defender to turn him completely around and then cut back to the sideline was awesome.  Tired D or not, it was a nice run.  Dorsey looks like he has the size and speed to be a real contributor this year.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Keeley Dorsey:  Height:  5-11   Weight:  210  Runs a 4.4 40-yard dash...Played quarterback for Lincoln High...All-Big Bend...Led Lincoln to city and district titles in 2004, when he had a 10-carry, 100-yard effort against Valdost (Ga.) High, including an 80-yard touchdown run...Played for Crestview High and Bridgewater (N.J.) prior to attending Lincoln.

www.gousfbulls.com

If those stats are accurate and not hyped up. then that boy has size and speed.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

www.gousfbulls.com

If those stats are accurate and not hyped up. then that boy has size and speed.

We all ought to know by now that measurables are ALWAYS hyped up.