• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A Couple Problems with Ray Jay...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545
  • Days Won:  0

They dont show many replays during Buc games either.

As far as the music I agree we need more band!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

It would be nice for Ray-Jay to flash scores from other college games of interest. During time outs or at halftime.

It would be nice for Ray-Jay to flash scores from other college games of interest. During time outs or at halftime.

Time outs are used to bring in more money... to bad USF couldn't get a sponsor for the scores... ("Bulls fans, check the Diamond(?) Vision for the <Company Name Here> Big East Scoreboard")...

They put up the Big East standings on Saturday... showed everyone 0 wins and 0 losses because they couldn't fit OOC and Big East records.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

they could use those smaller scoreboards to display scores of other games. They use these same ones to display other NFL games going on during Bucs games. That wouldn't hurt anyones advertising dollar-- although it might cost money to get someone to run them.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

I didn't check at the last game, but I remember a couple years ago we were watching the little scoreboards to keep track of some other team for some reason (I forget the team and the reason).  So I know they showed them then.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

I agree that scoreboards should show other game scores. Also it would be nice if our band was miked to the PA system so when they played it would go out thru speakers and sound around the stadium.

At the FSU-UM game yesterday i noticed that UM did this and it sounded good and also completely drowned out the FSU band when they played their chop song.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

We are about the only school that doesnt keep part of the scoreboard devoted to stats.   We never show stats or scores.  This has been discussed in the past, and apparently the sid doesnt care about providing it.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Does it have to do with money and paying people to work them? I know it takes 3-4 people to run the boards for the Bucs.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

It seems so obvious and I've never understood why they aren't shown.  It drives me insane trying to catch up on scores from the other 115+ teams out there....and yes, I want to hear them all....not just the top 25 teams they flash over and over again on ESPN.  It's hard to stay up to 1:00 after these games trying to get the info I can't sleep until I have!  At least, show scores of the Big East and Florida schools or eastern schools.  It seems like we're on our own island at the games in that regard.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Couple Problems?????????   Don't get me started.