• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A Couple Problems with Ray Jay...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

As for the band, my 1st game in the south endzone was also my 1st game where I couldnt hear the band....like at ALL.

I think this could be resolved easily by moving the band into the corner "wedge" if they fit and logistics could be worked out.  That way they would project sound into the stadium, not towards a corner of it.  I really think they need to stop playing the music over the PA and let HOT have at it!  They did sound great!  Sound better every year, just can't hear them on the south half of the stadium during the game.

RayJay is an awesome stadium.  If we start filling it and generating money maybe we could afford to talk OCS in a few years... or in a decade.  At least maybe we could get large banners / better decorations to cover up the large (changing) Bucs signs!  Let's paint the **** flag in the middle of the field red, kinda play up the flag in front of the bull thing...  How about some creative ideas, we're a smart University damnnit!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic