• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A Couple Problems with Ray Jay...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

I go to every home game and notice the same thing all the time and it's disappointing.  They don't show enough instant replays.  I know the Jumbo Tron is fully capable of this but they only seem to use it on HUGE plays and not any average plays that you would like to see a replay of.

I would also like to see stats of the game (at the very least at half time).  And it would also be nice to see other scores from around the country.  Other than that every thing is perfect, especially the foot long Hebrew National hot dogs from The Galley (amazing).

Is there any way we can push them in the right direction to do a better job?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

During the challenges or questionable calls, they would never show a replay. They need to show that sort of thing, then maybe CJL could call for a review if necessary.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

I noticed they never showed the replay of any of the penalties.  I kept wondering what the illegal formation was.  The ref wasn't saying, and they weren't replaying.  I could only assume a WR was not on the line?

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,517
  • Days Won:  10

I noticed they never showed the replay of any of the penalties.  I kept wondering what the illegal formation was.  The ref wasn't saying, and they weren't replaying.  I could only assume a WR was not on the line?

I think you're exactly right.  In both cases, one of the receivers was on the line of scrimmage when he should have been back.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

that type of information is provided on a need to know basis ;)

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

New replay rules only allow one replay to be shown on reviewed calls... I'm not sure how this works with every other play.

How about the band?  Why do they feel it necessary to play so many freakin' songs during the game?  Who wants to hear "Wooly Bully" or "Iron Man"?  Lets play songs that can get the crowd involved, how about the one they play before the Bulls take the field (I think it's called #5).

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

It would help if the stadium music and the band isn't playing at the same time.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Band did a great job on Sat!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I freakin' HATE the fact that so much of the stadium anthem crap is blared over the PA system.  That provides such a FAKE college football atmosphere!  Let the band play, dag nab it!!!  We already struggle to get a true college atmosphere because of where we play (see huge pirate ship in one end zone, etc.), so why can't we cut the hip-hop and all that crap blowing people's eardrums out?  If we're going to blow ear drums, let's at least have HOT do it!!