• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marcus Vick is a disgrace to VTech

Guest BullsFans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Sheriff,

I usually just read your inane rants about vandalism, your alleged sexual conquests, and basic thug loving, and move on, but I can't imagine that you actually believe that statuatory **** and drug use are acceptable if you have a little bit of talent.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

He was cleared of statuatory ****... and that is a touchy word in my opinion. **** is not consenual... but Virginia law says 18 to 17 is statuatory **** regardless of whether the girl wanted to hook up. I had someone close to me goto jail in Virginia where I'm from for six months because he was 18 and she was 17. It's all what the parents want to do if they find out about the situation. And 50% of all college students (not just athletes) dabble in drugs at one point or another... how many really get caught... very few.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,589
  • Days Won:  424

And also, there may be many other incidents we don't know about and this is "the straw that broke the camel's back".

I think this is the key. There must be stuff that never came to light .....

He was cleared of statuatory ****... and that is a touchy word in my opinion. **** is not consenual... but Virginia law says 18 to 17 is statuatory **** regardless of whether the girl wanted to hook up. I had someone close to me goto jail in Virginia where I'm from for six months because he was 18 and she was 17. It's all what the parents want to do if they find out about the situation.

Did someone close to you get them drunk first? I thought that was what got Vick in trouble .....

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Unfortunately he didn't... but after he spent six months in jail, and me having to visit him, I bet he wished had hit the chick over the head with a bottle... I know I wanted to hit her parents over the head with a bottle! The worst thing you can imagine is seeing someone in jail you care about knowing you can't help them at all.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

Marcus Vick Arrested on Firearms Charges By KRISTEN GELINEAU, Associated Press Writer

RICHMOND, Va. - Former Virginia Tech quarterback Marcus Vick, booted from the team last week for his behavior on and off the field, was charged Monday with pulling a gun on three teenagers during an altercation in a restaurant parking lot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Vick surrendered at the Suffolk magistrate's office after three warrants were issued for his arrest Sunday, Magistrate Lisa Noel said.

The 21-year-old Vick was charged with three misdemeanor counts of brandishing a firearm, and was released on $10,000 bond.

Police said the parents of a 17-year-old boy reported that Vick pointed a weapon at their son and two others during an altercation at a McDonald's in Suffolk, a southeastern Virginia city where Vick's mother lives, Sunday night.

If convicted of all three counts, Vick could be sentenced to up to three years in jail and a $7,500 fine, police spokeswoman Lt. Debbie George said in a statement.

On Friday, Virginia Tech kicked Vick off the team, citing the cumulative effects of numerous legal problems and his unsportsmanlike conduct in the Gator Bowl, where he was caught on tape stomping on the left calf of Louisville All-American Elvis Dumervil.

He also received a speeding ticket and a ticket for driving on a suspended license in Hampton on Dec. 17 while under a "zero tolerance" policy from Virginia Tech.

The policy was implemented when Vick was suspended in 2004 because of several legal problems. He later came under further scrutiny because of replays of his actions against Dumervil.

Vick claimed it was accidental, but hurt his cause by claiming to have apologized to Dumervil, the     NCAA sacks leader. Dumervil said he received no such apology.

Saturday, Vick announced he had decided to turn pro.

i would want this guy on my team

he is  a head case

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212
  • Days Won:  0

WAould any pro team want him?

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

he would fit in with redskins

and sean taylor

he would fit in with redskins

and sean taylor

And they need a qb  .....

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,461
  • Days Won:  25

WOW! The Sheriff is a bigger idiot than I thought!

If you get caught it's just bad luck!??

Marcus Vick is a disgrace, period.