• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marcus Vick is a disgrace to VTech

Guest BullsFans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

The sad thing is that some NFL team will take him anyways...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,753
  • Days Won:  3

I just hope NO NFL team takes an intrest in his ass. Let him go back to the curb of the ghetto where he belongs!

header-hp1.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,596
  • Days Won:  29

Good move by VaTech ... I don't think he'll be drafted ... someone will sign him as a FA.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The punishment is too harsh in my opinion. The media has been out to get Vick ever since he cajoled with the high school girlies (hell... so did C Hill, right). And at the WVU game... hell, how many of you people here wanted to give their fans the finger or actually did (goto a game in Morgantown and you will see what I'm talking about). The marijuana incident... I'm not into smoking the tweed, but how many of you on here have smoked out and gotten away with it. Only difference, he got caught and is Ron Mexico's lil' brother. And stomping on Dumervil's leg... heat of the moment. Kawika put his big Hawaiian foot in Hugh Smith's grill once when he was on the ground. Marcus Vick is a casualty of the media and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. If we have Marcus Vick at QB, we are playing in the Sugar Bowl... or are at least trouncing NC State in the Car Care Bowl. The Va Tech pres overreacted... you did notice Frank Beamer didn't kick him off the team... Leavitt wouldn't have either. These school presidents don't understand the heat of the moment in athletic competition. Things happen. If I was a coach, I would not want to have a president from Cinci, Va Tech, or Indiana watching my every move. These nerds need to stick to the academia world and let the sports programs bring in the real juice!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Gotta disagree with you on this on Terry. I don't care if it is the heat of the momment. Stepping on intentionally, spitting, a shot to the canoochies, are all not accepted when done intentionally. This kid is a thug. A big embarrassment to his family, and just a plain street thug. He was in it only for himself, riding on his brothers coattails. I would hate to be associated with this kid. It is one thing to be hardnosed and tough, but it is another to be an idiot who makes wrong choices in life, but continues to do the same over and over. Then to be as arrogant as he was, it is just ignorance!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,596
  • Days Won:  29

And also, there may be many other incidents we don't know about and this is "the straw that broke the camel's back".

I would have punched him in the nads myself. Football is a dirty, violent, sport. Dumervil was lucky he was not at the bottom of a pile. I'd fishhook his ass! All for the love of the Green and Gold!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  20

You forgot to mention Vick elbowing our coach in the side of the head and tossing the ball in our cornerback's face. If VT had been serious about zero tolerance he would have been kicked off the team after that game.

Guest BullsFans
 Marcus Vick is a casualty of the media and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

Marcus Vick is a casuality of Marcus Vick.

Yes, he was in the worn place at the wrong time.....He should have been in a correctional institution rather than an educational institution.

Another misunderstood athlete by the media and the FANS! This kid has a good heart... he is ultra-competitive... you gotta step out of your rosy world of white picket fences and volvo's and take a look into the inner city upbringing of a true soldier. He could lead my team to victory any day of the week. You never once heard Marcus Vick take responsibility for a loss like PJ. Why? Because the kid can play! Vick passed off responsibilty like he did the football... with superb accuracy. I would rather have PJ dabble with underage women, marijuana, and stomping Cardinals if it could just make him half the QB Vick is. Vick... thanks for stomping on Dumervil... I never liked that fool anyways!

And to WVU fans... enjoy next season... by 2007, when you come back to Tampa, you'll wish you had never left that country road for the big city!