• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

35 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That is what happened against McNeese State,Shaw on the first play of the game,  be careful what you wish for, BCC is a formidable opponent and could pull the upset.

If not for Marlon Mack running for 275 yards against WCU in '14 we would have had back to back FCS beatdowns...I'll never forget the Boos in Sec 218 over the Tunnel as CWT was coming off the field at the half down 14-9 i think it was...Hell in '17 we had Stony Brook take us unto the 4th qtr 17-17 nail biter unitl the big TD...Even in good years those small schools can bite us...In 2007, we needed 3 TDs from Mike Ford and 4 sacks from Selvie to finally put away Elon...those small schools are not automatic gimme wins. I agree, BCC should not be taken lightly.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,899
  • Days Won:  67

29 minutes ago, pascobull said:

If not for Marlon Mack running for 275 yards against WCU in '14 we would have had back to back FCS beatdowns...I'll never forget the Boos in Sec 218 over the Tunnel as CWT was coming off the field at the half down 14-9 i think it was...Hell in '17 we had Stony Brook take us unto the 4th qtr 17-17 nail biter unitl the big TD...Even in good years those small schools can bite us...In 2007, we needed 3 TDs from Mike Ford and 4 sacks from Selvie to finally put away Elon...those small schools are not automatic gimme wins. I agree, BCC should not be taken lightly.

Every point you make is spot on except BCC is absolute trash and will not be able to keep it close.  The small schools play this with the same chip as the G5 vs P5, so you take it lightly and you could pay the consequences, however we will be fine on this one. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,564
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, pascobull said:

Maaaan i have NO FEAR of BCC.

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,000
  • Days Won:  12

What are you eating at the tailgate 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

14 hours ago, hm101 said:

What are you eating at the tailgate 

Wildcats 😁

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

With the most likely departure of BB at QB, I hope we have QB2 play the bulk of the 2nd half - no matter the score.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/7/2024 at 8:13 PM, Friscobull said:

That is what happened against McNeese State,Shaw on the first play of the game,  be careful what you wish for, BCC is a formidable opponent and could pull the upset.

A formidable opponent? Tell me u knew bcc even played football? If we don’t absolutely put on a clinic against them we are in big trouble…

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  242

We beat famu 24-41…they lost to the rattlers 24-7…

IMG_6111.png

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,572
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, Bullsaficianado said:

We beat famu 24-41…they lost to the rattlers 24-7…

IMG_6111.png

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  90

On 5/7/2024 at 1:00 PM, Peatearpan said:

Problem is, in the recent past, we either play up or down to our opponents talent.

The problem in the recent past was we had possibly the worst head coach in the history of football, any level.