• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone hear about any stadium updates today?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,878
  • Days Won:  67

11 hours ago, Brad said:

You don’t know Outlaw.  

Don’t know Rocker either so there’s that, however I at least met him, looking forward to the day I get to meet Outlaw, will be memorable.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Don’t know Rocker either so there’s that, however I at least met him, looking forward to the day I get to meet Outlaw, will be memorable.

You probably won’t be telling stories about it 20 years later…

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,490
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

You probably won’t be telling stories about it 20 years later…

You mean the time you blacked out at the tavern. My memory is a little fuzzy  of that to. I remember we just started talking at the local bar because we both had bulls gear on and had no idea who each other were . Now how could you forgot the memories of the least functional hockey rink of all time  LIA?

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,384
  • Days Won:  43

13 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Ironically I met John Rocker in Macon when I met my wife.  He was not a bad guy however not  good guy either.  He was high strung and full of himself, kind of like outlaw. 😀

Rocker from what I could see was one crazy SOB lol. I will never forget when he got into a verbal fight with that NY fans as he was walking back to the dugout lol. He was basically a much needed heal for MLB kind of like the WWE. He was on Survivor and made that show more interesting until those bozos voted him off over BS PC stuff. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

Get off my lawn!  I don't mind taking a piss in one, I think they just look like crap (no pun intended), especially lined up outside a brand new $350 million palatial gathering spot.

Definitely not state or the art in the looks department. Crap is crap either way.  I say portapotties  are fine in tailgate area. Once you get the bathrooms should be nice. Also they could do what a few other stadiums do season ticket holders have access to nice restroom and hangout party deck area before the game that is technically in the stadium 🏟.  So if a stomach issues arrives pre game you can go inside and use nicer bathrooms . I dont think any reasonable male would care what kind of bathroom they relieve their bladder in. Myself I prefer the lord with great food and beverages that aren't stadium prices hanging out with friends and fans.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  1,034
  • Content Count:  7,513
  • Days Won:  10

CAG mentioned to a group of us today that they are looking at late Summer for the groundbreaking. I forgot to ask about final renderings...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,384
  • Days Won:  43

49 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

CAG mentioned to a group of us today that they are looking at late Summer for the groundbreaking. I forgot to ask about final renderings...

Wow! Good news. Was thinking it was going to be a ground breaking in December 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

9 hours ago, Outlaw said:

You mean the time you blacked out at the tavern. My memory is a little fuzzy  of that to. I remember we just started talking at the local bar because we both had bulls gear on and had no idea who each other were . Now how could you forgot the memories of the least functional hockey rink of all time  LIA?

If I were blacked out how would I remember it? 

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If I were blacked out how would I remember it? 

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

• Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,981
  • Days Won:  12

Was this the green and gold insider series? Jealous wish I could have gone, had a friend send pics